Ch. 22 A few Cubs

Ch. 22 A few Cubs

 22 A few Cubs

•--()--•

   = ALL EYES WERE ON KELLY, they didn't even notice the three furry felines behind her. Tails wagging as they smelled the food. They were hungry both Kelly and Madison knew as they both share a look when they looked to one another.

"Where's the phone?" Ian asks, looking around till he finds the satellite phone and looks through the case packaging.

"You practically told me to come here!" Kelly cries out loud. Trying to calm her fathers nerves but it did not work.

"I what?" Ian looks to his daughter with confusion while Madison jumps when Tony presses a wet cloth against her wounds.

"You said "don't listen to me." I thought you were trying to tell me something." Kelly shrugs.

"You knew exactly what I meant!" Malcolm shouts out loud in both concern and frustration, he didn't want his daughter on this island and wanted to know how Madison even found the girl. "You don't have the faintest idea what's going on on this island, of the danger you put yourself in!"

"Actually I do!" Madison snaps around to the girl at her claim, mentally cursing and physically shrinking into her body when she realised what she was about to do.

"What?" Ian turns with Sarah also staring at her.

"I followed Madison, she and I were attacked by velociraptors." All eyes were now on the older female who shrinks further in response.

"WHAT!?" Ian yells in shock and disbelief. "You didn't bother to tell me Madison!?"

"I found her when I was attacked." Madison answers, hissing when Tony pressed on her leg gash.

"Could've still told me!"

"I was about to!"

"She's my child! Could've told me when I got here!"

"I would've if I had enough- God damn! Time!" Madison yells, having been interrupted when Tony helps with her wound. He looks up to the girl and then back to Ian who has a furious look on his face.

Voices crowds the girls ears, making her scrunch her eyes close and plant her hands over her ears in a groan. Loud noises weren't overly fond for the girl, especially after the Jurassic Park accident.

"I'll clean her wounds." Sarah tells Tony who was making a fool of himself, he nods and stands. "Calm Ian down please, I'll help Miss Faye here."