Ch.6 The Tour

Ch.6 The Tour

6 The Tour

•--()--•

= MADISON AND the group follows the old white headed man wielding the cane. She this time hung nearer to the back, fidgeting with a packet of tater tots she managed to snag from a vending machine. They follow him down the stairs of the front lobby.

"You five will have a spot of the company out in the park, get to spend a little time with our target audience!" Madison glances to her elder in confusion.

"What do you mean, us five?"

"Oh yea, Maddy. You're going to go with them." Smiles John, his words dulling the girl. Glaring at him which the 'rockstar' noticed.

"Is the Dino-girl annoyed?" He sneers with energetic laughter. Madison rolled her eyes.

"No, just simply irritated. Hey- uncle, is it them?" Madison shakes her head and looks down to the ground floor, finding two people sprinting over. She knew who they were and they knew who she was. Alex 'Lex' Murphy and Tim Murphy.

"Grandpa!" They cheer, tackling the poor old man into a hug with excitement. Knocking the man off his feet to which Madison wandered over to help him up.

"Children, be careful with the old man!" Madison tells them. Making the pair turn to them with excitement. That was until they jumped and hugged the girl.

"We missed you!" Lex chirps, pulling away from the tall female.

"We did as well."

"We loved the presents." Tim tells the older Hammond who chuckles. "They were great."

"Did you enjoy the helicopter?" John asks the pair as they continued to walk down the stairs. Madison turns to the others to check if they were alright to see Ellie giving her male companion a short and small smile while he had a grumpy expression.

"Yeah, it went down and we all went right up." Lex tells the old man and mimicked the show with her hands.

John sighs while they exit the front lobby to find two sets of cars driving to a slow stop. "Now, kids, come away."

"Not too close to the cars." Madison reminds the two.

"Aren't they lovely?" John rambles on with chirpiness. "Aren't they glorious, although" he repeats another question.

Madison decided to unconsciously choose the last car, going to the trunk of the car that she flips open to find spare clothes and food plus water and a first aid kit. "These will be your transports for the afternoon." She heard her uncle speak.