Ch.7 troubles

Ch. 7 Troubles

 7 Troubles

•--()--•

= THE CAR DROVE and as it drives, Madison learns more about those she shares the vehicle with. Both Ellie and Alan works together in a digging site, having recently found a fossil of velociraptor.

"Madison, have you heard of the chaos Theory?" Ian asks the girl curiously, making the female turn to look at him, left eyebrow raised.

"Uh nope but I don't plan to either." Madison responds. Shaking her head while she receives a dull look from the black headed male with sunglasses.

"If you look to the right, you'll see a herd of the first dinosaurs on our tour, called Dilophosaurus." The voice of Richard Kiley is heard through the radio and everyone turns to where the enclosure should be.

"Dilophosaurus!" Alan fumbles and practically presses his face against the glass with eyes filled with wonder. Ellie just simply eagerly peers over while Ian looms his head over Alan's left shoulder.

"One of the earliest carnivores, we now know Dilophosaurus is actually poisonous spitting its venom at its prey, causing blindness and paralysis, allowing the carnivore to eat at its leisure. This makes Dilophosaurus a beautiful but deadly addition to Jurassic Park."

"Alan" Ellie whispers quietly to her male companion who was focused on the dinosaurs, all three bummed out for not seeing the venom spitting dinosaur.

"Damn."

The two Tour Vehicles soon slows to a stop outside the massive fence that serves as the enclosure for the Tyrannosaur Paddock, Madison joins beside Ellie as they watch it curiously. Everyone is looking at the window in anticipation of seeing the king of the dinosaurs.

"God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs." Madison could hear Ian utter, humming quietly in thought.

She had to take two separate looks to find that Alan had crawled into the boot and practically pushed Ian back so he could get a better look.

"Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth." Ellie responds, smirking as she noticed the impressed look upon Madison's face.

Both the men turns to stare at Ellie for a moment, then they return their attention to the paddock. However, there's still no sign of the tyrannosaurus.

Over the intercom, Madison could hear Arnold's voice seep through. "We'll try to tempt the Rex now. Keep watching the fence."

Inside the paddock, a cage raises bringing a helpless goat with it. The goat is tethered to a post, as the cage lowers around it, leaving it trapped and exposed.
'An easy meal for a dinosaur, typical John.' Madison sighs.