Ch. 27 Camp 2.0

Ch. 27 Camp 2.0

•--()--•

•--()--•

= THE GROUP WAS NOW IN A NEW CAMP. A camp they obviously did not with a single decision like. Tony opted to stay beside the currently sleeping Madison Faye, staying suited in his iron armour in case those T-Rexes appeared once more.

The new group has a half a dozen large plastic containers of water, thirty-seven containers of food, ranging from ziploc bags to aluminum tin, a variety of weapons, most of them borne on the hips or shoulders of the hunters team.

The charred and scraggly remnants of several pieces of now-useless electrical equipment, a flare fun and several flares, somebody's tattered paperback "Crime and Punishment", a box of Hershey bars, a carton of Marlboros, and Sarah's lucky backpack.

Roland supervises the assembling of the resources, which are displayed in front of him. Peter, Nick, Ian, and Kelly who was currently held tightly by her father with Bumble and Ezra in her own arms, are with him.

Sarah found herself a man named Dr. Burke began consulting anxiously, heads nodding in agreement, while the other argue.

"Our communication equipment's been destroyed. If your radio and satellite phone were in those trailers that went off the cliff." Roland begins, showing them the destroyed communication equipment.

Malcolm nods. "They were."

"Then we're stuck here, ladies and gentlemen, and stuck together." He claps his hands and glares at the group. "Thanks to you people."

Nick scoffs in disbelief. "Hey, we came here to observe, you came to strip-mine the place!" He turns to Dieter, who is staring him down and shoves him back "Back off."

"At least we came prepared. And until you intentionally destroyed all our-"

"Prepared?" Malcolm asks. Looking back at the man. "Five years of work and a hundred miles of electrified fence couldn't prepare the other island."

Tony could only make a vivid memory of the night when Madison spilled everything happening on that island, they were celebrating their first year since knowing one another and the girl got a bit too much drunk. "did you actually think a couple dozen Marlboro men would make a difference here?"

"It's a looter mentality. All you care about is what you can take. You have no right." Nick states.

Peter Ludlow sighs heavily and pressed his fingers against his temples. "An extinct animal that's brought back to life has no rights." He says, narrowing his at the sleeping purple and pink headed female hugging an egg with a tiny cub much like the ones Kelly holds resting their head on her side. "It exists because we made it. We patented it. We own it."