Ch. 28 Sleeping

Ch. 28 Sleeping

 28 Sleeping

•--()--•

= WAKING UP BY LICKS ON THE FACE WASNT WHAT Madison Faye exactly had in plan. She heard the voices of many different people and the soft touches of what feels to be tongues glides across her face.

When she opens her eyes, Madison finds not one, not two but three tiny cubs licking at her cheeks. Stopping when they find that she has awoken from her slumber.

"Seriously? My face will be covered in saliva." She tiredly mumbles, moving to sit up as she realised that many people were sat along a path with bags and weapons. Her eyebrows furrow in confusion until the face of Tony appears sitting beside a bloodied Sarah Harding.

"Break's over, move on!" Roland shouts and just then everyone groans as they stand to their feet. Madison follows, everyone didn't notice her until she fell over with a thud, making her presence known.

"Come on Madison." She looks up to find her cousin crouching down and pulling the female up onto her feet.

"What?" Madison was confused as people walks past her after Peter left her to stand in her own spot until Kelly jumps to land beside the girl.

"You're finally awake!" Kelly laughs aloud.

"How long was I asleep for?" Madison asks Kelly, picking up the big jacket she wore and they began wandering after the group.

"Just a few hours, we're making our way to the village." Kelly tells the female, watching Madison stutter in her walk and immediately walk around. Something felt off from her figure.

Madison then quickly goes back to where she laid and hastily searched that area while the others nearly forget her. "Dr Malcolm has your bag Ma'am."

Spinning around at the unfamiliar voice, Madison finds a bald man wearing hunters clothes and a safari hat standing above her. A gun firmly secured beside him.

"Where is he?" Madison asks, resuming to search for something before she picks up a camera picture from the ground. Wafting away any dirt and mud then slips it into the strange black jackets pocket.

"Near the front, keeping an eye on both his daughter and Dr Harding." The man informs her. Pointing to where they both see a tall man towering the group, placing firm hands on his daughters back while a familiar rucksack is over his shoulder.

"My names Roland Tembo." The man then introduced himself with a short bow as the pair began walking side by side.

"Madison Faye."