Ch. 34 Hybrid Outbreak

 34 Hybrid Outbreak

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

•--()--•

= THE GURGLES GETS LOUDER. Heads turn in all directions as a creature with the genetic code of many and the host of a human steps out of the cage. An undying hunger for revenge blood sheeting the sights.

Following the trail of water along the ground, they follow the scent of the human that trapped the individual in a cage. Locked them just to only be a showcase nothing more.

Landing their eyes on the group, Madison was going to save the two companions but not Ludlow until her eyes notice the obvious red light shone by a guard that had grabbed it when finding the medium sized creature.

Scraping the floor, she makes her way over until she is noticed by Ludlow who scrambles for a rifle and fires between Sarah and Malcolm, the pair jumping to the side where they see the animal.

"Madison-" Ian responds before he is forced back by the dinosaur growling violently. Charging at Ludlow who was now the new target, mouth opened wide with the claws.

Stopping when something hard hits the back of their head. Causing the animal to snap their head around and see Sarah in front of the guard holding the red light.

Growling, the hybrid lunges at the female who ducks and Madison crashes into the body of the guard, both falling down into the pit in which the T-Rex had escaped.

The red light was gone from her sights and Madison shakes her head. Pupils enlarging as she began frantically looking around.

Where were they? Was Kelly and Nick okay? Was Tony freaking Stark dead?

Not wasting time on her thoughts, Madison clambers up a few boxes before she is shoved down by a panicking guard who uses a gun to fire at the creatures head. The bullet skimming the top of her head.

Snapping her attention over, Madison growls at the human. Lurking forward before they turn back around.

"What about Madison? We can't just leave her Sarah!"

It was Ian Malcolm. One of the few people the girl had sworn to protect the first time she met them in the Jurassic Park incident.

Crying out loud, it came off as a strained roar and she jumps onto a box then jumps to the edge of the compartment. Claws scratching along the metal surface of the ground before she succeeds in pulling herself up.

A car with Ian, Sarah, the cubs and the egg plus her rucksack shudders into a nearly finished amphitheatre in the InGen complex. The real-life version of the model Ludlow showed in the board room. It resembles a modern gladiator arena, with large signs that advertise Jurassic Park San Diego.