Ch. 11, A herd

Ch. 11, A herd

 11, A herd

•--()--•

= HEARING VOICES. A small yawn escapes the eighteen year old's mouth, nuzzling her face into what ever she was next to. Incoherent mumbles bubbling out her mouth.

"Does she usually do this?" The voice of an infamous palaeontologist is heard from her ears, however they seemed to be a lot closer then usual.

"Don't know, probably began when you dropped her out of a tree." A young Lex voice responds, at these words. Madison groans and scrunches her eyes close even more.

"I- we do not speak of that." The palaeontologist sighs, dropping his head as the group treks further up this vast mountain. He had a hold of Madison Hammond on his back with her bag resting on his side with all her things.

He wanted to wake her up but when she didn't, he got help from the kids to try and safely bring her down. That turned out for her to just roll off the side when they pushed.

Quite sad really, and surprising enough. She only has a bruise on her left forearm from it.

"We will need to tell her about the unfortunate incident ya know Alan" Timmy tells the male, smiling widely at his words. He knew that Alan might get smacked on the back of his head.

"Let's say we were chased and I fell with her on my back." Alan speaks, not noticing the girl waking up with a low groan of snores.

He only does notice when a loud slap sound was made, the man she was on the back off groans loudly and then drops the female onto the ground to cup the back of his head.

"See, Madison always finds out." Timmy tells the older male, jabbing a finger in the girls direction where she sat. Blinking her eyes in an attempt to be fully awake.

"I can clearly see that." Alan responds. Turning to look at the girl hopping to her own feet, eyes narrow then has them return to normal when finding Alan wearing her bag.

"I'm hungry." Madison informs them, walking forward much to the confusion of others.

"We all are Maddy." Alan responds, rolling his eyes and follows the girl.

"Can't you turn into a triceratops or something and eat?" The adult man then shoots a question to the female, halting her steps as she squints her eyes at the male stepping in front of her.

"I could- but grass has little to non of flavour." Madison complains, waving her hands before she perks her head up. Hearing something.