Ch. 13 Finale

Ch. 13 Finale

 13 Finale

•--()--•

= CRAWLING THROUGH THE CEILING WASNT THE BEST IDEA. Madison gotta say, she was behind the group. Mainly because she could keep them safe with her mutant ability. Her clothes were torn. She was exhausted and she wanted it all to be over. Although something was uneasy resting in her stomach, something she didn't know.

One of the raptors looks up at the grated ceiling where the characters were crawling. Obviously it could hear the rather loud banging as Madison, Alan, Ellie, and the kids climb through it.

Forcing its head to pop up through it the ceiling, unknowingly lifting Lex into the air. The young girl screams and Alan quickly turns and gives the raptor a solid boot to its head, and then another.

The raptor tumbles back down, and Lex almost falls to the floor with it. Fortunately, Alan manages to pull her back up to safety as the raptor leaps up again, just missing her leg.

They continue to crawl through the ductwork, and eventually, Grant pulls up a vent cover. They are above the dinosaur skeletons in the lobby of the Visitor's Center.

They descend onto the scaffolding, only to discover one of the raptors is waiting for them. They carefully try to climb down onto the sauropod skeleton, but the raptor leaps onto it, causing it to spin wildly and break apart. They hold on for dear life.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Madison screeches, glaring at the growling beast. Gripping the bones tightly, she would've never imagined herself being on top of it.

The raptor lunges at her and Madison had to drop and grip the inside, pulling her back to the top on the other side as the other bones begin to fall to the floor

"Tim! Let go!" Alan shouts and Timmy lets go and drops to the floor. He looks up, and sees the ceiling support for the skeleton is starting to give way. The neck Lex is clinging to plummets towards the floor, but stops. Ellie loses her grip on the tail and drops to the floor. She covers herself as dust and bones fall on her.

Swiping its claw at her back, Madison yells out as she felt blood be drawn and turns to the best of her capabilities. Stupidly jumping onto the back of the dinosaur.

As she is on its back, Madison grabs a nearby bone she manages to snap off and began slapping the object onto the top of its head.

She didn't realise until the last second when the ceiling support breaks off completely, dumping Alan to the floor. Tim screams as the skeleton plummets towards him, but the ribs hit the floor first, leaving Tim safe in the gap between them.