1

Tejasswi was sleeping peacefully until her bedroom door open with a loud bang. She jumped on her bed because of sudden noise.

T: Ahhhhhhh...... Mamma save me earthquake!! *screaming*

K: Shut up Tejasswi!!! *loud voice*

T: Kar-

K: You have 10 minutes to get ready. If you don't get ready on time then make your breakfast by yourself and go to college by walking. *Cold tone*

He closed the door with loud thud and left.

T: How rude he is*angry pout* Can't he say softly wake up Teju baby huh!! Whom you are accepting Teja who is cold ice. Why my life is like this??

She look at the clock it is 8.15. She get shocked because she is late. She quickly went bathroom to take shower and get ready for school.

( Let her take shower then I will introduce our tejran)                   
Tejasswi is 20 years old. She married to the coldest person in the world who is none other then our Karan Kundrra. His age is 25 and he is professor in Tejasswi college. There marriage is arranged marriage because their father's are childhood Best friends and they want this friendship to turn into family relationship by marrying their son and daughter. Karan don't agree for this marriage because Tejasswi is the student of xyz college where he teach. But Tejasswi agreed for this marriage because she loves him. Finally Karan agreed for this marriage and they get married.

But Karan said to Tejasswi on her first weeding night that-
"I am your professor and you are my student remember this words and this marriage only for our parents happiness nothing more. Don't accept me to love you this will never happen..."

Tejasswi cried that day but she said "I will try my best to win your heart Mr. Kundrra because I love you and make you fall in love with me"

They both live in same house but different rooms. She goes to school by bus because Karan don't want any students or teacher's to know about their marriage. Only college principal know about their marriage because principal is Karan father. One year already completed of their marriage but they don't have any physical relationship between them.

(Let's start the story again)
Tejasswi went towards the kitchen but didn't find Karan so she went towards the dinning table. She saw that Karan was having his breakfast and using his phone.

T: Good morning Kar- *cut off by Karan* K: Don't waste your time you have 10 minutes to complete your breakfast.

She sit on her chair and started to having her breakfast. But she want to ask something to Karan but can't. After 3 minutes she took long breath and gain courage to say-

T: Karan can you please drop me to college because today my bus will not come driver uncle had fever *soft voice showing puppy eye's*

He stand up from his chair and went towards kitchen sink to wash the plate not say any word which make Teju sad after washing plate he come towards the her and say-

K: Ok I will drop you*soft voice*

After hearing this she become so happy. She stand up from her chair and hugged him

T: Thank you Karan

T(in mind) : Finally I get few time to spend and admire my cold husband. I don't know you love me or not but I always love you with all my heart.

K(In mind): When I say that I drop her to school she gave me a big smile and stand up from her chair and hugged me. I got shock that she hugged me and I wanted to hug her too because I fall for her after 6 months of our marriage but I don't have courage to say that 'I LOVE HER' because I hurt her alot in this 1 year and those hurtful word's on our weeding night. He is going to hug her but stop hearing door bell.

Tejasswi separate and say "I'm sorry" and again started to eat her breakfast.

K(in mind): Who the fuck ruined my beautiful moment with my wife I'm going to hug her ugh.

Opening door~

K: Who the fuck is this??

*Shocked*

Who was on door? To know more please like and comment on my story😙