57

Karan also sleep. Now it is night time. Tejasswi body move little. She slowly slowly open her eyes. First she get sacred because she think she was still in college. But when she open her eyes wide open she see Karan who was sleeping while sitting. She feel her head was in his lap. She feel relief.
T: Sunny I know you will come to save me. But why I don't remember anything. Did he.... Did he do something wrong with me *start crying Silently*

Tejasswi get up and sit on his lap. Her head is his neck crook and hands are around his neck. Karan felt something on him then he feel his neck is getting wet. He wake up from sleep and see his laddoo is sitting on his lap hugging him. But wait she is crying.

K: Laddoo? When you wake up? And why are you crying? *she did not reply and hug him more tightly*

K: Teju baby please say something na. I am very scared right now. Don't trouble your sunny. Please say it is paining somewhere? Wait I will call doctor.

T: no... No sunny.. Not paining... Please don.... don't go.. please

K: Okay baby. I am not going okay. Your sunny is always at your side. Don't cry please *he was patting her hair and kissing her forehead saying this*

T: Sunny

K: yes mera baby

T: Sunny I swear I am.... I am not a slut.... I love you only... I only want your.... love.... I am... am not like... they say

K: I know baby

T: You don't leave... me na? You don't think I am a.... a slut? Say na sunny? You don't feel I am... piece of shit and you... you are using *crying badly*

K: *cup her face and say* look into my eyes baby. What you see? It is only love for you. I love you and only you. You are most precious for me. I can never think about you like that. How can you think like this. I am very hurt Teju. *crying*

T: I am so... sorry sunny. I did not mean... that... I know... how much you lov.... love me but they say.... say bad things to me. I fill disgusting that time. Sorry *Karan wipe her tears*

K: Never. Never feel disgusting. You are so pure and innocent and they are jealous people thats why they say that. I promise you I will not leave them. How they open their gutter mouth and talk nonsense about my laddo. Not only you they should not talk about anyone like this. I am going to punish them. Are you with me?

T: Me? What will I do sunny.

K: yes you. Why you did not take stand and reply them when they were doing that. Why you were crying huh? My laddo is not week then why you did not reply them?

T: Sunny... Sunny I hear those words and freez. First I was thinking how they know about yesterday but then those words. I don't know what happen to me. I should have fight back and kick in there ass.

K: thats like my laddo. We will show them who is Tejasswi Karan Kundrra.

T: what?

K: yes I should done it before so it will not happen today. But now I will tell so no one dare to say anything to you.

T: Sunny I am hungry. Let' eat something

K: Hahahaa eating beauty.

T: sunny *make angry pout and slap on his chest with her little hands*

K: okay okay wait I am coming in 2 minutes.

T: No you will leave me. You are not going anywhere.

K: what I say few minute before. Put it in your little head. I am not leaving you even you will throw me out of house.

T: why will I throw you?

K: you are my wife. And wife is crazy. They can do anything hahahhaha.

T: I am not talking to you.

K: okay don't talk but eat. Doctor say you are week. Let me bring food.

T: No you are not going. I am coming with you. *she jump on him*

They both went in kitchen. Karan make her sit on dinning table and went to heat food. He come with 2 plates in hands. Looking at food Tejasswi make faces.

T: yuck what is this sunny?

K: food baby food.

T: ugh I know this. But why this. This is so tasteless. I am not eating this. I want some yum spicy food. Not boring

K: no you are eating this. Doctor say to eat this today.

T: but *make puppy face*

K: this face will not work today. You are eating this and it is final. Tomorrow I will make your favorite but today you have to eat this. Look I am also eating same. It is important for your health. For your sunny you have to eat this.

T: okay *sadly*

K: now open your mouth.

Karan feed her with hands and he also eat. Tejasswi have tears in eyes.
K: why are you crying?

T: nothing. I love you *kiss on cheeks*

They eat food and come to room. Karan go to washroom and fill bathtub with warm water.
K: baby go and take bath. It will help you.

T: sunny please can you join me?

K: No laddo you go. I have work

T: I know you feel disgusting thats why not coming *crying*

Karan pick her in bridal style and go to bathroom. He make her stand and remove her cloth then he remove his clothes. Then he again pick Tejasswi and sit in bathtub.

K: Listen to me very carefuly Mrs. Kundrra if you again say like this then you will face worst side of me understood.

T: hmm

Karan massage her shoulders to make her feel relax. He clean her face. Tejasswi flinch when warm water touch her face. Her cheek is burning where that worker slap her. Karan make her turn and kiss her cheeks softly.

K: baby what happen in storeroom?

T: suuny can we not talk about this now?

K: but it is important laddoo *caressing her cheeks*

T: please sunny *teary eyes*

K: okay but before going to sleep you have to tell me so I can punish him.

Karan give nice bath to Tejasswi. Then he dry her and himself. He make her wear his shirt and went to bed.

K: come her *open his arm and ask her to sleep on him*

Tejasswi went on bed and jump on Karan. She hide her face in his neck. He was rubbing her back.

K: Laddoo now tell me what happen inside storeroom and why are you laying like that.

So what happen with Tejasswi in storeroom? What will Karan do? To know more please vote and comment 💌
Next part after 300+ votes
Sorry I will not update for 2-3days