40

Tejasswi side~

Tejasswi is dancing with a boy but she is looking at Karan and Joya with angry face. She is feelings jealous seeing them laughing and dancing.

T(in mind): Look at both laughing huh. Why they are so close. Teju they only dancing calm down. No. Why calm down. He also talk rude with everyone but why laughing with her. He don't love me now. No but he done so much to me. Only I force him to come here.

She was thinking all this but she don't know about the boy she is dancing with. He was looking at her face and expressions.

B(in mind): how cute she is looking. She is making so many faces. Ahhh I love her. I want her. She is looking so sexy. Her body is milky white. I want to bite all over body. I want to taste her.

Boy started to roam his hand on her body. But she didn't notice because her full focus was on Karan and Joya.

B: what is name lady?

T: Tejasswi

B: cool name. You have a boyfriend?

T: nope *she was thinking something and say no without listening questions*

B: you look so sexy tonight. I am feelings hot looking at you.

T: *didn't reply only looking at Karan*

B: do you also want me? I want to fuck you so hard. Please say yes.

T: hmm *still not listen him*

Boy pull Tejasswi very close to him. Reshmi notice it. That time Joya- Karan busy in there talk about Tejasswi (same conversation in last part). Reshmi though to take advantage as she also though Karan likes Tejasswi.

R(in mind): Karan sir likes her and here she is dancing very close with this boy. I have to make sure Karan sir see this cheap girl. Then I will make him mine.

That boy put his both hand on her ass and squeeze it harshly. This thing make Tejasswi out of her thinking zone.

T: Ahhh. What are you doing?

B: do you like it baby? *pull more close press her on his hard dick*

B: look how hard I am for you. Ahh it will be so good to fuck you.

Same time when Tejasswi come out of thinking zone, Rashmi put her leg in between Karan way. He was about to fall but composed himself. He didn't know all the things before. He only see the boy squeezing her butt and she moans. He also hear what the boy says. He misunderstood Tejasswi.

K(in mind) : why laddoo? What are you doing with this boy?

T: leave me you idiot *trying to push him*

B: you only say yes for sex. Now doing drama

T: when I say. I was not listening. My mind was else somewhere.

R: I already know how cheap she is *to make Karan angry*

T: Leave or I will call my husband. *said crying only the boy can listen*

B: husband? You say you have no boyfriend now your husband come out of nowhere. I know this type of girls I will pay you so much money. My dick will tear you pussy tonight baby ahhh look it can't wait to fill your slutty hole

Boy pull her from neck and try to kiss her but before he do that. Someone pull him from behind.

Karan feel bed but then he understood only boy was doing this only. His laddo is innocent. He feel disgusting. He have to protect her love. He leave Joya and go near them.

K: stay away from my girl Idiot *punch on his face*

Tejasswi was crying and hug Karan.

B: ohh so you give more money to her. Don't worry brother. First you fuck her. Then give her to me.

K: shut your mouth or I will kill you. *Tejasswi hug him tightly*

B: so much anger for a girl. Brother she has a husband still she is here. Look, we can do one work. Let's do threesome. We both will fuck her ass and pussy all night. But First I'll eat her pussy and drink her milk. Then you can she meet me frist okay.

As soon as he complete his words. Karan has no bound of his anger. How someone can say this dirly words to his girl. He broke hug and starting to punch the guy.

K: how can you say this dirty words for her huh? I will kill you. I will chop your dick and make dogs eat it. I will tear your lips and throw them away. She is my wife you hear me. How can you do and say all this about my baby *continuous punching*

The boy was half dead but Karan was not stopping. Everyone is shocked to hear she is Karan wife. Tejasswi was crying mess she call Karan.

T: Karan *he did not listen*

T: *sobbing* sun.... Sunny I want yo.... You

Listening Sunny he leave that boy and go near her.

K: baby are you okay?

T: hmmm *crying*

Tejasswi stand on her toes and kiss him on lips. They both forgot they are in public. The kiss was very passionate and fill with love. Tejasswi was feelings secured and Karan fell she is okay. They both break kiss after 10minutes.

All girls: what is all this wife?

T: I will tell in college. But it is true. *went near Rashmi* stay away from my husband or I will kill you

K: Tejasswi Kundrra. Are you done. Let's go home. That's why I always tell not to come at club. Now come we need to talk
*angrily*

They both went home.

What will happen next? To know more please vote and comment💌
Target is not complete but I am giviy update because I need to end this story soon. I know now if is not much Interesting.

Next part after 270+ votes🙈