4

This chapter has mature content. I hope it is not to much mature and you all liking it.

Karan sit on the chair and looking at Tejasswi. She is not giving a single glared to Karan. Her full focus on sum which is given by Karan.

Karan was looking at her not even blinking his eyes. His was full lost in her.

K (in mind): She is so beautiful and sexy too at the same time. I'm feeling very sad that I can't touch her because I have hurted her so much not physically but mentally. My hurtful words coming out from my fucking mouth on our wedding night. Fuck Karan what you have done. But now I love her very much, more than myself. But I'm afraid to confess. What if she reject me. What I have done in 1 year shout at her, cold towards her.

He was looking at her beautiful face. Her smooth and silky hair, beautiful brown eyes. Her nose, her soft juicy lips which is making him crazy. He want to taste her lip, bite her lips till it will swollen.

Karan Pov
My eyes slowly going down. Seeing her neck I want to give her so many hickey there and make her mine *licking lips with tonge* I'm scanning her neck then slowly going down. My eyes caught her big boobs. I want to touch her boobs, squeeze them very hard and suck her nipples very hard. I want to drink her milk. *biting lower lip*

My eyes are going more down towards her pussy. My eyes widen seeing Teju wearing red panty. She sit like that anyone can easily see it because her skirt is short and also reveling her inner thigh.

Karan was in shock but automatically his face turn into devil's smirk. "My Babygirl is already wet for Daddy"

Yes, she is always wet whenever she saw Karan. She always control herself not to be horny. When she saw Karan in black suit, white t-shirt and half naked body coming out from bathroom. She becomes needy but she control herself because she know that he never do 'IT' with her. She feels very sad.

Flashback~
One day she was going downstairs for having breakfast. While going downstairs her eyes caught Karan bedroom door open. He is coming out from the bathroom. Towel is wrapped on his waist and perfectly showing his abs. Tejasswi see his body and become needy but she control herself then left from there.

~Back to story

K (in mind) : I want her so badly right now. My friend aching very much to be in her. *biting lip*

What!! She is looking at me. Why she is coming close to me. She sits on my lap cross her arms around my neck and lean close to my lip. WHAT!! She 'Kiss me' on my lips. Without wasting any time I also started kissing her.

She started open my shirt button but she stop and look at me while breaking the kiss then she look down at my boner. My little friend already grow up she again look at me with smirk.

T: "Daddy can I" *seducing voice*

K: "Don't ask Babygirl" *with smirk*

She started opening his pants belt then his chain. She put her hand on his cloth cock but further they do anything

~BELL RINGS~

Karan come out of his wet dream look at the class who is already looking at him. He saw Tejasswi looking at him then he remembered that it was a wet dream. He look down seeing his friend already grow up and it was hard. Shit!!

K: What happened to you all?

Student 1: Sir we are calling you for so long time because we have completed our sums.

K: Ok. Submit me I'll return in last period.

Student 2: Sir why are you sweating like hell?

K: That is none of your business *cold tone*

He stand up and covered his boner with file. He don't want any students to see him.

K: Thank you students. He look one last time at Tejasswi *left*

He went out from class in very fast speed and went to his room in college because he have to fix this🙈🙈

What will happen next. To know more please vote and comment target 70 votes😙

Thank you so much for completing target early. Muje nahi laga tha itna aacha response milega. I'm incresing the target because muje likhne ka time milega I hope aap log samjoge aur agar mene next part likh liya to target se pahle hi part de dungi💌😇

If any spelling or grammatical mistakes will be there then please forgive me because English is not my first language.