31

Next mornig Karan wake up before Teju. He was so happy to see his love sleeping in his arms. It was not dream. He can't stop smiling. He put his hands on Tejasswi's cheek and caressing it with love. Tejasswi smiles in sleep feeling his touch. She was sleeping like a baby making a cute pout.

Karan can't control himself seeing her like this. He kiss her pout 4-5 times. He thought to make breakfast for her as he make her tired a day before. He want to make her happy so he decide to make her favorite pasta with chocolate shake and he also decided to cut fruit for her. She needs energy.

Karan put her head on pillow and make her sleep on bed. He kiss her forehead and go to bathroom. After 30 minute he come out. He see Tejasswi still sleeping. He went to kitchen.

K: Let's make my doll's favorite food. I want to see her smile.

Karan make food for her and cut fruits. Then went to wake up Tejasswi. He goes near her and call her 2-3 times. But our sleeping beauty didn't listen. Karan though something and shout-

K: Tejasswi wake up why are you sleeping in class. Did you not sleep at night. This class is for studying not dreaming. *he said angrily controlling his laugh*

Tejasswi wake up with jerk. She though she sleep in class and whatever happen in last month is a beautiful dream. She get sacred. She don't want to end this.

T: sorry sorry Mr. Kundrra. This will not happen again. I am sorry I will not sleep in class next time. Don't punish me please *say everything while her eyes are closed*

K: No no no this is big thigh. I will not leave you. I will give punishment

T: no please *she open her eyes and saw she in Karan room*

Tejasswi take a pillow and hit Karan.

K: hahahahaha please don't baby hahah It was fun hahahh

T: *hit him again* you are very bad Karan. You make me sacred. I'll not talk to you huh😏

K: sorry na baby I'll not do next time but please take with me. Please please please
*holding his ears*

T: okay i am forgiving you. But next time nahi karna promise

K: promise laddoo *pulling her cheeks*

T: you want laddoo now. I'll not make it. Make by yourself.

K: no I'm calling you laddoo. Your cheeks look like laddoo when you are angry and always round round I'll call you laddoo now. Do you like it?

T: Ahhh it's okay you can call anything because you give me name with love *blushing*

K: now come on get up and take bath I make your favorite breakfast.

T: No. Not easily. You will get punishment for scaring me *smirk*

K: okay but- *cut by Tejasswi lips*

Tejasswi pull Karan and put her lips on his. Karan also get happy and response to her kiss. She put her hand on Karan hair playing with it and bite his lower lip. Karan put his hands on her ass and pull her closer. They both playing with tongues. This was a passionate kiss. Both break kiss after 25 minutes.

K: I love this punishment. I want this every morning now. Baby let's not go to college today also *wink*

T: shameless. Now give me side. We are going to late mr. Professer. Children will fail if we don't go.

Tejasswi go to bathroom and after 30 minutes come to dining table for lunch. She was so happy to see her favorite pasta and chocolate shake. She jump on Karan.

T: Thank you so much babe for this. I am so lucky to have you *crying*

K: why are you crying. You don't want to eat fruit?

T: nothing like that. It is because I am happy *kiss his cheeks*

K: Baby I will feed you today

Karan make tejasswi sit on his lap and feed her. Tejasswi also make him feed. He put passta sos near her lips and suck that part many times. This make Tejasswi  weak on her knees and all blushy blushy

K: aww mera laddoo blushing haan *bite her cheeks* baby eat fruits and take this tablet

T: what is this *confused*

K: It is umm baby It is a medicine for milk.

T: medicine for milk. I don't need to drink milk after eating it? Yehh I love you sunny *kiss on lips*

K: no baby. It is not for that mera bhola laddoo. And what is sunny huh? I am Karan. Karan Kundrra

T: It is your petname. I call you by this name secretly since we are kids. Because you are sun of my life. You make my day bright *looking down* if you not like this I will not call okay

K: uff uff I love this name. Call me sunny only but not in class okay. People not know about us now okay.

T: okay but what is this medicine for? It is connected to milk? *take medicine*

K: baby it is for my milk *blushing* You remember I say in night I want to drink your milk. You take this and at night I get my milk. Then I will sleep daily putting this in my mouth *squeeze her boobs*

T: *blushing* I have to take this daily

K: no we will go to doctor. And if you don't want then we can make baby's too.

T: *turn into tomato but say* no sunny can we wait please. I want to complete my study. What if I will not take good care of them *sad pout*

K: baby I know you will be best mamma but I also don't want kids now. You will not give me attention and they will drink my milk too. No we are not making baby now.

Both finish their food then Karan lock gates and both left house for college.

I said I'll not update but I have time so I write this part. What happen next to know more please vote and comment💌
Next part after 225+ votes (I will update soon)