9

K: I'm going to abc University for 1 month to teach mathematics of there students and some other works too. I don't want to go there but *look at Tejasswi and say-* now I'll go *Tejasswi get shocked to hear that he is going to another University for 1 month*

K: So student, in my absence  *look at Rajiv and say-* Your new professor Mr. Rajiv Adatiya will take classes of Mathematics and science so, behave properly *cold tone* I hope you enjoy his classes *little smile to everyone*

K: BYE students and Miss Tejasswi come to my office right now *cold tone and leave the classroom*

T: Ok Mr. Kundrra

Tejasswi is going towards Karan's office. She is very much scared of him what if he shout on her. Finally she reached his office door. She knock his door. A cold voice comes and saying "Come In". She slowly walk to his table and say-

T: Why did you call me? *questioning him but in calm voice*

Karan look at her and giving her death glare.

K: To see your dance *cold tone and also controlling his laugh because of Tejasswi fearful funny face*

T: WHAT!! *loud tone*

K: Don't shout at me *cold voice*

T: Ok I'll not say anything but tell me why did you call me?

K: I call you for *he stand from his chair and went towards Tejasswi. She was standing near Karan's table. He holds Tejasswi's wrist and pull her towards him and turn her figure. He throw her to the table and block the figure by his hand which was on the both the sides of her body* In my absence don't do any wrong things which make me angry. If I get to know then see what I'm going to do with you *smirk on his face*

K: *cold tone* Don't dare to go out from the house during night. If any friends tells you to come on his/her birthday party or any kind of party. Say them only one word "NO". Don't dare to go club at night. Did you UNDERSTAND

T: *nod her head* "Yes"

K: Good. One of the most important thing. Don't dare to hangout with that Nishant if I get to know then *come close to her ear* You will face that side of mine which you didn't seen yet *smirk* So, if you didn't want to see my that kind of face then do what I have said you to do. Otherwise 'YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR SOMETHING AND WILL NOT STOP SCREAMING' *smirk don't leave from his face*

Tejasswi scared of his 'Last words'.

K: *stand straight & say-* Now go to your class. You are missing your biology lecture.*smirk face*

Tejasswi don't say anything and went out from there. Karan sit on his chair and take out his phone from his pocket and call someone.

K: Hello

Karan finished his talking and cut the call. He text someone to come his office.

After few minutes~

???? enters~

????: You have called me Karan?

K: Yes Rajiv

R: Any problem?

K: Yeah. Big problem.

R: Who is the reason behind your problem.

K: One and only my cute wife.

R: WHAT!! You have problem with your wife. It is your personal matter I can't say anything. If you want divorce to your wife then you want me to make the paper. Give me few days' I'll mak- *cut by Karan*

K: YOU BLOODY FUCKER SON OF BITCH!! *Angry tone* I have said that I have problem with my wife it doesn't mean I'll divorce her. I love her more than myself. I can't live without her. Why you talk something like which make me angry. Take you word's Jungkook *cold + angry tone*

R: Sorry sorry. I'm taking my words. I'm just testing that you love her or just saying like that. Forget all and say why did you call me?

K: Ok I forgive you but keep it on your mind that I love her more than myself. BTW I call you for keeping eyes on my wife in my absence.*Rajiv cut him by saying-*

R: WHAT!! Now you just say you love her more than yourself and now you're saying me to keep eyes on your wife in absence of yours. You really love her or-*cut by Karan*

K: JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH TEPLA ADATIYA *angry+loud tone* I think you don't have brain. When God is giving brain you're standing in the last line or you don't go there? You can't understand simple things also. Leave it you are idiot.

What Karan do next? To know more please vote and comment💌

Guys aap logo ne nahi bataya isliye me 1part morning me post karungi kal se.
Target 150 votes