part 22

K: Just shut up *loud voice*

Tejasswi is sad and irritated with Karan behaviour. She couldn't hold anymore. So, she pushed him with force. Tejasswi pinned Karan against the door by switching the position.

T: You think I feel something for Nishant. Think what you want to think. Just think then. I'm done with all of this your cold behavior. You treat me like I am no one to you. It is very hurtful for someone who is in love with you. I'm the stupid one who loves you more than myself. You never trust me. It's better to give you divor-* cut off by Karan*

Karan kissed Tejasswi, not allow her to say "Divorce" He was kissing passionately. Tejasswi feel water on her cheeks and lips too. Karan was crying and kissing her. She rub her hand on Karan cheek and separate him.

T: Mr. Kundrra why are you crying? Did I make you sad? Are you hurt? Say something.

K- *silent*

T: You don't want to say ok. So let me talk. You don't Like me and say yes to me because of your parents so I decide to give- *cut off by Karan*

K: Slap me or beat me how much you want but please don't give me divorce. I love you so much. I can't live without you. I'm sorry Tejasswi please forgive me. I love you. I always have. At first I wasn't happy but I fell for your innocent behavior. I fell because the way you love me. You change my heart and now you leaving me broken *by saying he kneel down and begging Tejasswi to forgive him*

Tejasswi cry knowing Karan love her. She can't see him like this. So, she say-

T: Please don't cry Mr. Kundrra I forgive you. I can't be angry with you. I love you.

K: Really *jumping like excited kid* but call me Karan Or you can call me sunny *wink at her*

T: Yes I really love you Sunny *blushing* but I'll give you punishment *smirk*

K: I'll accept your every punishment. just say. I can do anything to make you happy.

T: Are you sure? Don't regret later.

K: No. I'll not regret. You say.

Tejasswi make Karan stand and push him towards the door little harder.

T: She tear his shirt forcefully.

His abs are perfectly showing. Tejasswi touch his abs and look at him. Karan already smirk knowing what is going to happen.

J: So what I'm thinking is true? You want that thing to do? *husky voice*

T: Yes Mr. Kundrra *in sexy voice*

K: Why are you waiting then go ahead. Give me punishment. I am ready for this kind of punishment. You can give me daily. I will not say anything *cute pout*. Let's start but after finishing your punishment. I'll give you my punishment babygirl. You disobey me alot. I will teach you how to behave with Daddy *smirk*

Tejasswi smirk back and come closer to Karan. She smashed her lips with Karan. He pull her more closer so Tejasswi pussy and Karan dick are touching with each other. Tejasswi pinned his hands above the head and kiss him more harder. In few seconds she throw his shirt on the floor and make their way towards bedroom.

They are still kissing, sucking eachother lips. They were walking on the stairs. Her lips don't separate with him. Tejasswi going to her bedroom but Karan pushed her in his bedroom, still kissing her harder. They both reach Karan's bedroom. Karan push Tejasswi on bed. After so long kiss they separate eachother and touch their forehead.

K: Happy Anniversary my love

Tejasswi get shocked after hearing "Happy Anniversary my love "

T: You remembered *eye's filled with water*

K: How could I forgot this day. This day was the most special day of my life. I know I forgot last year "Anniversary" because that time I don't love you, no I mean I have not realized that time but now I love you most. I can't live without you. I love you Teju🥺

Karan separate Tejasswi and kneel down. He take out one small box from his pocket. He open the box, inside it was a beautiful ring.

K: I love you Tejasswi will you accept me as your husband and forgive me. What I have done in past, let's forgot the past and from today onwards on our 2nd Anniversary. Let's start with a new life with new and beautiful memories.

Tejasswi eye's filled with water. She quickly rub her eyes and say-

T: You dumbass what I have say early that I already forgive you. And I always love you more than myself. I never think my life without you. I love you Karan. I always love you.

Tejasswi strech her left hand towards Karan and he make her wear the ring.

T: First time I'm seeing husband purpose his wife shirtless *laughing*

K: Who has tear my shirt? You shameless

T: Me *giggling* You look sexy and hot without shirt. And- *She stand him up and throw him on the bed* Punishment is not over yet "Babyboy" Mommy will punished you very hard*smirk*

K: To whom you're waiting for "MOMMY" punished your "Babyboy". I want to see my MOMMY wild side *winking*

Tejasswi climbed over the bed. After that she take out his belt and tie Karan hand on the bed with belt.

K: MOMMY I want to touch you. It is not fair *pout*

T: It was your punishment "Babyboy" *smirk*

Sorry for being late. I was busy today as tomorrow is first day of navratri. I hope you love Tejran prapose and litte romance. Next part have mature content.