21

KD: Nishant are you ok? *worried voice*

N: I'm good what will happen to me Mr. Kundrra

KD: I'm worried about you because I have seen that my son slap you very hard and beat you very much *sad voice*

N: Mr. Kundrra I'm the Mafia King TPK (3-5 king😁) no one know my full name. Everyone know me by this name only and they never see my face too. You want help from me so I help you. Because you are my teacher and you help me alot in childhood when I was weak student in study and student bully me in past. You help me in my bad time and make me strong enough to fight for me. I do this to payback you a little. I'm definitely sure that today's night will be the long night for them and your wish will be fullfill today.

Karan's father was a patient of blood cancer. He don't know how long he will live. KD and KM want to see the grandchild before their death. They always see Tejasswi and Karan staying away from eachother. Both lives in separate rooms. After few months of marriage Karan fall for Tejasswi but his behaviour still same don't know why. They know Karan is not going to accept his love to Tejasswi, like this time passes. 1 years also passed. Karan parents become happy that He fall for Tejasswi. They know Tejasswi already love him from childhood that's why they choose her as Karan's wife.

Back to story~

KD: Please Nishant don't say my health problem to anyone. Specially Karan. I don't want to see him sad. I want to see him happy with his love and my grandchildren.

N : Mr. Kundrra I'll not say anyone happy *with smile*

KD hug Nishant tightly but someone voice come and make them separate.

???: Boss

Nishant look at that person and say-

N : Rajiv what are you doing here?

R: I have come here to wish you "Happy Birthday"

N : Ohk. BTW thank you Rajiv.

R: Uncle you here?

KD: Yaa BTW thank you Rajiv for helping me too.

R: Uncle no need to say thank you. I understand your situation uncle.

The plan was to make Karan jealous and confess his love to Tejaaswi as soon as possible. That's why they send Karan to abc university and separate them from 1 month. Rajiv has a duty to click picture of Nishant and Tejasswi and send to Karan.

On that day Nishant come to Rajiv office and he offered him a black suitcase. Inside the suitcase contain a mobile phone which was playing a video. In that video Rajiv fucking a old woman in hotel bedroom. The women was her step mom and they are in relationship. Cheating on his father. One more thing is written in suitcase "If you don't help me I'll viral this video and kick you out from my gang. And your father will know about your cheating. No Mafia will take you in their gang"

R: Boss now please delete that video. I have helped you also.

N: No I'll not. I love it. I will watch that video. You are too good on that things *smirk*

Rajiv make disgusting face. He thought now Nishant ask him for sex.

KD: Which video you're talking about?

N: Mr. Kundrra leave it. Let's enjoy the party *smile*

Nishant walk little closer to Rajiv and say

N: Don't worry Rajiv I have already delete that video. Now enjoy the party. And let me enjoy with my girlfriend.

R: Thank you Boss *he enjoy party then left*

On other side, both Karan and Tejasswi come out from the bar. Tejasswi sit in the Karan's car. When she look at Karan. He was very angry. Tejasswi understand why he was angry.

While sitting Tejasswi remember that day talks. Karan say you not to go out, specially to bar. He also say not to disobey him. If she don't follow his word. He'll punished Tejasswi which she don't ever think also.

T(in mind): God what will happen with me now. Please save me from his anger.

Karan don't talk with Tejasswi in car. The car ride was fully silent.

Karan & Tejasswi reach home. Tejasswi's heart beat increased.

As Tejasswi enter the house, Karan pinned her against the door after closing it. Tejasswi heart beat increased more.

K: What I have said you not go out during night and specially club/bar" *angry/cold tone* "Why are you wearing a revealing dress huh? For showing your best friend forever huh?

T: WHAT! Have you lost your mind. Why should I do like this. He is my childhood bestfriend. I-*cut off by Karan*

K: Just shut up *loud voice*

Finally all suspance revealed. Rajiv chapter is totally close now and I will not end Nishant chapter to make Karan jealous👻 I know this part is not much intrested but you love next part💌🥂

Pre- some tejran romance❤