33

Girls left classroom crying. On other side Tejasswi is very angry on Karan.

T: you should take care of your health. You look so weak. You can ask me anytime if you have any problam *mimicking him* What he think himself huh. He always talk rude with me in past and talking with these girl sweetly. I will kill him.

T(in mind): what if he don't love me and say only because he want sex. No no Teju you are thinking wrong. He love you alot. Now be ready Mr. Kundrra to face angry wife *smirk*

K: where is she gone? Run Kundrra Run. Your cutie wife turn into angry bird. Save your life *he run outside to search Tejasswi*

Karan sees Tejasswi is standing near her bus and talking with her friends. He goes near her and say-

K: You are not going in bus today. I will drop you at your home. Your father said me he have some work with me and ask to bring you with me.

T: No sir. You go. I will come in bus only. Don't worry about my dad. He will not say anything *tight lip simle*

K(in mind): Ahh so stubborn. I can't put her on shoulder and take her home infront of everyone.

K: No. You are coming with me. I am your teacher you have to listen me. Or else I'll put you on shoulder infront of everyone (last line said slowly)

T: You are my teacher in class. I'll not go with you. You go I can come by myself.

K: What you girls are looking go in bus. Don't wait for her. She is coming with me *pull her hand and take her far from bus*

T: leave me Karan or I'll kill you *shout*

Karan did not listen to her and lift her in arms. He went near car and make her sit on passenger seat. Put seatbelt then he sit on driver sit.

T: what are you doing. I told you na I am not coming *try to open car door*

T: Ughh why it is not opening. Open it now. I don't want to go with you.

K: it is on child lock baby. Now you will only come out when I want *smirk*

Tejasswi make faces on Karan and He laugh. After 5 minutes she start the music on put volume high but Karan turn of music. She again start music but Karan turn off again.

T: You are so bad Karan Kunrra *Started hitting him on shoulder*

Tejasswi put her legs on Karan lap. And lifting leg continues to disturb him. Karan know Tejasswi was angry and want to trouble him that's why doing this. Karan was enjoying her drama but did not show any reaction. But when she put leg infront of his eyes. He stop car because he was not able to focus. What if he can't control car and something happen to his Laddoo.

K: What are you doing huh? You gone mad or what. You can't see I am driving. What if something happen to you *loudly*

T: Sorry I will never disturb you in life. You do your work *sad tone and look outside*

Karan feel bad he pull Tejasswi on his lap. Tejasswi put her hand around Karan neck and lock lags on his waist. Karan and Tejasswi face are inch away. They are looking into each other eyes.

T: Stop your acting. Put me down *teary eyes*

K: No I'll not. You first listen to me laddoo

T: *shake head in No*

K: I am sorry na baby. I will not shout on you again. I don't know why you are angry on me after lunch. What did I do? Please talk na *kiss on cheek*

T: hwww you are so bad you don't know what you did huh?

K: No baby. Ohh that. I was teasing you only. I saw you getting jealous and I love your jealous face *laugh*

T: you are making fun of me. And I am not jealous huh *turn her face*

K: you were baby. You were *again kiss on cheek*

T: No I am not *with teary eyes*

K: ok ok. I agree, you are not jealous. But tell me why are you angry in class and why you did not sit infront my eyes. I always want you near me.

T: this is all because of you. You behave rudely with everyone and girls find you hot. They want to try on you. They want you to fall for them. What if you leave me *crying*

K: *cup her face* Laddoo baby look into my eyes. Say what you see? There is love for you. I will never leave you baby. You are my life. You are my breath. I can't live without you. I can never think my life without you. I will die if you go.

Tejasswi slap very hard on his face.

K: why did you slape me.

T: never say these words again. You will not die ever. How you become selfish you don't think about you laddoo before saying this. I love you alot sunny. Please don't say this again ok?

K: hmm I'll never but you promise you never leave me and talk with me now.

Both are crying. Tejasswi put her lips on Karan and started kissing him. He also kiss back. This kiss was full of love and promise to never leave each other. After 15 minutes they break kiss and touch their forehead.

K: I am sorry laddoo. Am I forgiven?

T: No I am still angry on you.

K: ohh. It's okay. Now I can have anyone. what are you saying Girls are crazy for me huh? I don't know this now I'll always behave like this *teasingly*

T: I'll kill you Sunny and those girls too. You talk rudely but don't get closer to anyone. Push them away. Don't forget all are your younger sister.

K: but you are toh not forgiving me nahhh.

T: yes I am not. Don't forgot I also have so many options. So do some work and manao me or else I'll marry another guy *laughing*

K: Teri ye smile ke liye kuch bhi. And listen all boys are also your brothers. You are mine. Only mine *bite on cheeks*

T: Ahhh don't bite. I will think about this. But first focus on your mission baby

K: what mission *confused*

T: how to manao me *wink*

Sorry guys for late update. I just write this part. How is this part please tell in comments 😙

What will Karan do now? To know more Please vote and comment💌
Next part after 250votes🙈🙈