51

The day went in tantion for all student as they know how strict Karan is. No one can guess what punishment he will give. Soon the time come and Karan enter class with cold face.

K: I have check all your answer and now it is time for result. Are you ready? If not then it is okay. Anyway I am telling you result. I will call everyone in front and tell result. Understood?

All student: ye.. Yes sirrr *scared voices*

Karan call everyone one by one and give them result. He scold some student and tell they need to study hard even they score well.

K: Okay guys I am impressed with you all. You all did improvement but final exam is near you have to study more hard.

R: sir you did not give Tejasswi result

K: ohh yes I did not give. But I forgot to give? No. I will not give her result. I will give her result to her father. I am very disappointed with you Tejasswi. You score very low. You are last in class.

T: how much I score sir? I study very hard.

K: You even did not pass. You are very overconfident before exam now see the result. *cold voice*

B1: sir it means you will give punishment

K: Of course I will give. It does not matter if it is girl or boy I will give punishment.

T: sir please I will not do in next exam.

K: shut up *loudly* you will stay after college and clean whole class and principal room. I am clear?

T: yes sir

K: okay college time is over you all can go to home. And Tejasswi you are not going. I will also stay and see you are doing your work perfect or not.

All student: All the best Tejasswi *sympathy voice but aada and aakasa wink at her*

R: Tejasswi was so overconfident before exam now look she is getting punishment.

J: she will definitely enjoy this hahaha

R: why are you laughing?

A: because she did not fail. She got first place in exam.

R: how do you know.

Aada: because when sir was giving me my result. I saw her result because next result was her.

R: then why sir said that and give punishment?

J: You are really dumb or acting? They are husband and wife and they will enjoy there them here. You don't know what punishment he is taking about?

A: yes I know hhaha. Whole class will think Tejasswi is sufferings but she will actually enjoy. Sir is very smart. No one will know but he don't know adda see her result. *they left college*

In Classroom~
T: Sunny I am really fail in test?

K: Sir. I am sir in school *cold voice*

T: okay sir. Can I see my result.

K: No I will show to your dad only

T: You are also my DADDY na. you already see my result. Now please show me.

K: okay take *he give result to Tejasswi*

T: Sunny *loudly*

K: Now time for your punishment Tejasswi. Get ready

T: okay. What I have to do.

K: clean the room. Did not you listen in class.

T: sir there is other thing I can do as punishment? *ask very innocently*