41

They both come home. The whole car ride was silent. No even songs are playing. Tejasswi try to say something but Karan say he will talk after reaching home. He was very angry he was driving car fast. Tejasswi is sacred.

T: Sunny please I am scared. Slow the speed.

Karan look at her with angry eyes and increase car speed. Tejasswi close her eyes and prying. Soon they reach home. Karan come out of car. He did not wait for Tejasswi. Tejasswi slowly some out and went in house. She close the door and turn. She was going near Karan but he throw a vase near her feet.

T: Ahhhh *scard*

K: sorry I don't know it will fell near your feet.

T: It's okay. Sunny can we talk now?

K: *no reply*

T: Sunny please. Listen to me one time. It is not my fault. He was- *cut by Karan*

K: what you was doing there Tejasswi. I said not to go to club. But you was very stubborn. Now see what happen. Where was your mind that time huh? He was pull you close. He squeeze your ass. You was enjoying and moaning. *loudly*

T: shutup Mr. Kundrra. Don't talk when you don't know anything. I was lost somewhere so I didn't notice what he was doing. I come out of though when he did that. I was not moaning. I scream that time because of pain. Only your pain give me pleasure. Not some guy *say while crying*

K: Ughhhh Shatup. I know even evryone know that was not scream. It was moan. What he said. He will fuck you. I'll chop that motherfucker dick. What he was saying you don't have boyfriend?

T: Sunny I do not remember anything. I was only watching you and Joya dancing and laughing. I become jealous. You only laugh with me and cold with everyone. You again repeat same thing as morning. I was overthinking. I did not pay attention say maybe say yes.

K: Ohh wow great Tejasswi Prakash. *sad smrik*

T: Tejasswi Kundrra. I am Tejasswi Kundrra. Wife of Karan Kundrra. Call me that only *push him angrily*

K: okay Tejasswi Kundrra. I believe you was jealous but you should be in your scene. She was asking me about you and teasing with your name. And I said her she is like my sister. That's why I am talking nicely with her. What if I was not there and he will do something to you.

T: but nothing happen na. I know my Sunny will protect me everytime.

K: He was talking so dirty with you. Touching you. I feel disgusting. What he said he will pay to fuck you. We can do threesome. I will not leave him.

T: you already puch him so much. He is in hospital now in his death bed. And yoi also kick him on his dick multiple times. Now he is not able to do sex with anyone. It's enough. I don't want you to be a killer.

K: I am so angry Teja. How could he say that. How he think like that about you. What he said he will drink your milk. Eat your pussy. You are mine Tejasswi Kundrra. Only I have right on you and your body.

T: shhh baby. Don't be so angry. It is not good for your health.

K: Only I have right on you. I have right on your milk. Only I will eat your pussy and drink your juice. Only I can. *he is repeating this 4 times and throw a chair*

T: shh baby come down. Only you have right on my body and soul. No one else. This Tejasswi Kundrra is only Karan Kundrra's. I love you so much.

K: I love you like anything baby.

Karan pull Tejasswi close. He put his hand on both cheeks and come near her lips to kiss her. Tejasswi close her eyes but Karan push her.

K: No. I'll not kiss you. You let him kiss you. He touch your lips. No. No. I touch this before also. No go away.

T: *she pull him close look into his eyes and say* Karan listen to me please. I did not kiss him Karan. I swear. he try to kiss me. His lips was so close but I push him. You also sees na I push him. I did not let him baby. Only you can kiss me baby *tears are trying to leave her eyes*

Karan stared at Tejasswi. His eyes was dark and full of anger.

K: You better not have fucking kiss him Tejasswi Kundrra *he growled. his voice heavy and deep*

Karan's veins popping out. His jaw clenched. His body tight and his biceps big as he make fists.

T: I didn't babe. I promise. I would never

Tejasswi say in a low voice try to make him calm down a little. His body relaxed. He still look pissed but not as earlier.

T(in mind) : He was very angry with me. His angry voice frightened me little but it also turn on me seeing him like this. Only I know how I control myself and make him calm a little.

Karan slowly walk towards Tejasswi and her knees become weak. Karan forcefully but carefully grab on her waist and pull her against him.

K: Good. I'm happy you know that only daddy is allow to touch you. No body can touch what's mine. Understand? *he say in a low whisper. his mouth touching her ear*

T: Mhmm Yes Daddy *her hum come out as a moan as she slowly nodded closing eyes*

Karan kissed her ear and slowly move his lips down to her neck. He was sucking and nibbling on Tejasswi's sensitive skin. She moan and rested her hands on his large biceps.

K: Do you want daddy to fuck you baby girl? *his voice deep and full of lust*

T: Hmmm

What will happen next? You already know😁😁 so please vote and comment to read the next part💌
Thank you for completing the target this time. I have complete the part Before so giving it now. Next one will take some time maybe.

Next part after 270+ votes🙈