27

Karan and Tejasswi both are sleeping peacefully in morning because both have done hardwork at night. So they need good sleep.

Time skip (3 o'clock)~

Both are still sleeping. Tejasswi hear phone ringing which make her wake up. She look at the caller ID and it was Nishaant. She quickly respond his call.

T: Hello *sleepy tone*

N: Are you still sleeping.

T: Yes. first tell me why did you call me in this early morning.*sleepy voice*

N : Did you have seen the time. it is 3 pm and you're telling early morning huh. Are you made.

Tejasswi properly look at the clock and see the time is 3:10 pm. Nishaant is not wrong.

T: What the fuck!! 3:10 pm I'm still sleeping.

N: Finally you see the time if you can't see then I have to take you to doctor *laughing*

Y: Nice joke *cold tone* say me why did you call me.

N: I have call you because umm your legs are ok?

T: WHAT!!

N: Don't do drama babygirl I know you both have done sex all night. You both also don't come to school today.

T: Yes. He tell me he love me them we have done sex. He was too good in it *blushing*

N : Don't blush you look more ugly. Bandar lagti hai*laughing*

T: Just shup up Nishu. I don't want to talk
to you *angry voice*

N: Ok ok. Don't cut the call I want to say you something important.

T: Just bark *cold tone*

N: Language Teju. this is the way to talk with your childhood bestfriend hmm?

T: Ok ok. I'll not say like that. say why you call?

N: Happy Anniversary Teju and Karan *smiling*

T: how did you know?

N: I'm Nishaant Bhatt babygirl. I know everything *smirk*

T: Ooo my bestfriend grow up very well. BTW Thank you. Now I want to take shower so BYE *cut the call*

Tejasswi look at Karan. He was sleeping on her right side naked and his head was on her chest. She blushed because yesterday night coming in her mind. She went close to his lips and kissed his lips. After that she get up from bed and went towards bathroom for a nice bath.

Time skip~

She come out from bathroom wearing a bathrobe and see Karan still sleeping so she don't disturb him and quickly go to her bedroom for wearing cloth.

She wear a simple dress and come to Karan's bedroom and started to waking him up.

T: Baby wake-up *soft voice*

K: *turn to different side* Let me sleep more *pout*

T: Uff wake up otherwise-

She can't say anything because Karan pull her closer to him. She was top of Karan. He hold her waist, pull her more close to his face.

T: Baby-

Cut by Karan because he put his lips on hers. He starts kissing gently. She can't control herself and she also starts kissing him back. After 5 minutes both separate
eachother lips.

T: Now wake-up it's already 4:30 pm *smile*

K: No I don't want to wake-up.

T: Don't do drama. go and take a bath. I'm going to make lunch.

K: Ok baby *kiss on lips*

Both left his bedroom and he also go to bathroom for taking bath.

After 20 minutes ~

Tejasswi was making lunch because breakfast time is already gone and lunch too. But both are hungry from yesterday because they didn't eat food so she decided to make food.

Tejasswi was chopping vegetables but she feel someone wrapped his arms around her waist. She understand it was Karan. He put his head on her neck and give wet kisses on her shoulder. Water was dripping from his head.

T: Baby what are you doing? *she is controlling herself, not to melt in his touch*

Karan don't say anything. He slowly slowly go down towards her hand. She was cutting vegetables. He free her hand from knife. And keep aside the knife and vegetables too. He turn her body. Now she is facing him. She look at him and try to say something but he splashed his lips with her.

He starts kissing her. She couldn't control so, kiss him back. She put her hands on his shoulder and make the kiss deep. Her hand slowly slowly go down of Karan's back then she feel his cold+wet body. He didn't wear his shirt and he didn't rub his body properly with towel too. After 5 minutes both get separate. Karan looking at her eye's.

K: Good afternoon babe.

T: Good afternoon.

K: How is your legs? *worried voice* It is paining.

T: No. it is not paining *smiling face*

K: WHAT!! *shocked* it's not paining. Are you really a human being or not.

T: WHAT!! You don't believe that I'm human then yesterday night alien has making love with you huh.

K: It means I give my virginity to an alien. OMG *controlling his laugh*

T: Nice joke

K: Really it is not paining.

T: Yes it is paining but it is not called pain. We make love last night and this pain is not a pain. it is love *smile* pain is that which was given by force, without permission to touch the person and force him too. it is not a love. it was pain and lust too.

T: BTW I can bear this pain because it was your love not force *smile*

K: It means it was my love so, let's do one more round *smirk*

T: *blushing*

Karan attached his lips with Tejasswi. He was softly kissing her. She also kiss him back. He make her sit on kitchen counter while holding her ass tightly. He was going to open her dress but DOOR BELL RINGS. He groan in frustrated.

Who ring bell and distrub our lovebirds? To know more please vote and comment💌
Next part after 225+ votes🙈