12

~Next Morning

Tejasswi come to Karan room to call him. She open the door, same time Karan walk out of bathroom without towel.

T: What is this? *Tejasswi ask looking at Karan's 12 inch dick*

K: Holy fuck *Tejasswi turn and cover her eyes*

Karan wear sweatpant and say Tejasswi to turn.

T: Why you come without cloth. You shameless.

K: You are 20 year old Tejasswi and I am your husband. it's ok. You can see me. I can also see you *laugh*

Tejasswi blushing. Karan smiles as he wear shirt. Tejasswi suddenly looks down staring at visible mark in Karan sweatpants. Karan look at Tejasswi *smrik* and pull her close to him.

Tejasswi sit on Karan's lap in the bed watching TV. She suddenly starts moving on karan's lap try to get comfortable.

Karan pov:
Tejasswi continue to try & get comfortable on my lap. I groan lightly. Tejasswi stop moving and continue watching tv. But then she starts moving into my lap again. I moan lightly as she move around. I look down remembering Tejasswi wear a skirt and a thin panty. I was wearing sweatpants. It is also a thin cloth. It was only thing between my dick and Tejasswi pussy.

I moan slowly as she continue grinding my dick. I grab Tejasswi's hips stopping her movement. She looks at me confused.

T: Something wrong daddy? *cute pout*

K: Nothing. I am just hurt here. *point at my dick*

T: ok daddy. I'll make your pain away. *Tejasswi says and again moving on my dick watching tv*

Karan pull Tejasswi top from shoulder and kiss her on shoulder. Tejasswi start moving her hips on Karan dick fast this time. Karan groaned. He hold Tejasswi ass and press her pussy on his cock with force.

Tejasswi moan as something hard press on her cloth pussy. Karan move Tejasswi hips faster and faster making her wetter and wetter.

T: Mmm umm mmm *Tejasswi moan loudly when she feel butterfly in her tummy*

Karan stop and pick Tejasswi and lay her in the centre of bed.

T: What happen Karan? Why you stop?

K: baby I can't wait now. I want to fuck you. I want to put my dick in your little pussy. Make you scream my name.

T: *blushing* me too daddy

Karan remove Tejasswi shirt. Tejasswi feel shy 🙈.

K: stop saying baby. I will fuck you hard. But first I want to drink your milk. *Remove Tejasswi bra*

Tejasswi hide her face. Karan laugh little and pinch her nipple. Tejasswi open her eyes making angry pout.

Karan put his mouth on her boobs and sucking her. He play with other boob.

K: umm umm ummzz umm mmm mmm ummm *making sound while sucking boob*

Tejasswi put her hand in Karan hair. Pull him close.

T: umm Daddy slow. Ahhh don't bite ahhh

K: *Karan leave boob and look at Tejasswi with puppy eye* again take boob in mouth

K: umm umm baby I love mmm this mmm. I'll drink milk mmm next time mmmm

Suddenly phone rings loudly disturbing Karan.

K: umhh who is disturbing early morning. Why everyone not let me romance with my beautiful wife.
Today I'll not care. Let's continue baby.

K: *again suck Tejasswi boob* umm umm mn mmm You are mmm beautiful umm baby mmm mmm

Phone again loudly~

Who disturb Karan? Karan- Tejasswi be intimate this soon🥱To know more please vote and comment💌

Sorry post karne me late ho gaya. I hope I don't disappointment you.
Target 180 votes