5

T: What happened to him?

They left classroom and held towards cafeteria for having lunch.

Cafeteria~

N: What you want to eat?

T: Bring anything.

N : Ok

Nishant bring the food. They both started having their lunch but Nishant said something make Tejasswi shocked.

N: When I'm going to be an uncle?

T: *look at him with wide eyes* WHAT!!

N: have you lost your mind? Please Teju don't do drama that you don't know anything *straight face* I know that you are married 1 year ago. And I also know who is your husband *smirking*

N: He is handsome and sexy too at the same time. Every girls drool over him. He is smart and intelligent. He is "One and only our math professor "Mr. Karan Kundrra"

T: *widen eyes hearing her husband full name*

T: How you know that?

N: I'm Nishant Bhatt who know everything *smirk face*

T: Tell me Nishu who tell you this? *angrily*

N: Ok ok I'll tell you everything. I have told you that I come here 1 week ago.

T: Yes

N: When I came here. Four days taken to arrange my furniture and other stuffs. Finally, I finished doing all the works. Then I remember about you. I want to meet you but I forget your address *laughing like idiot*

Then, On Sunday evening, I'm feeling hungry I want to eat something but I don't have food at home. So I went market to buy snacks, noodles and drinks.

When I'm buying noodles I saw a familiar lady so I went close to her to see her face. Then I recognise that is your mother and she also recognised me. We hug each other. She ask me How I'm? When did I come back? blah..blah...blah...blah....

Then I ask about you..........

T: Why did you stop huh? Say what my mom say?

N: I have done biggest mistake to ask about you.

T: Why? *questionable look*

N: She tell me first that you get married and 1 year also completed. Hearing that you get married first I get little shocked then she say 1 year also completed I get heartattack but I'm alive. Then she started telling about her son-in-law. How much he is good, handsome, sweet Blahh...blahh....blahhh...... I get tired of hearing her. Then I asked her she having his handsome son-in-law picture. She said yes and show me Karans picture.

T: Ooooy!! why you called him Karan huh. He is a professor here call him Mr. Kundrra ok?

N: Ok... my Babygirl *pinch her cheeks softly*

T: Ahhh it is hurting *he removed his hand from cheeks*

N : Now, tell me when I'm going to be uncle?

T: Huh What you have said 'Uncle' ? Nishant in this life you never become an uncle *sad tone and put her head down*

N: WHAT! Please don't say that you never done sex with him

T: That is true Nishu we never done sex *controlling her tears*

N: Why? *confused face*

T: He tells me in our weeding night that

"I'm your professor and you are my student remember this words and this marriage only for our parents happiness nothing more. Don't accept me that I love you this will never happen" *start crying*

N: Hey Babygirl stop crying *he come close to tejasswi put hand on her shoulder*

T: Then what I'll do? *sobbing*

N : Don't worry Teju. I will help you in this. Do you love him?

T: I love him more than myself.

N: Good. You know what he loves you back. I'm not telling lie.

T: How could you say that He loves me.

N : In the morning you have not noticed? *confused*

T: What do you mean?

N: Ufff You don't have eyes or you are pretending you don't have.

T: Nishu

N: You don't notice that how he get jealous seeing me with you while you holding my hands. Then I sit beside you making Clown face and make you laugh but he think that you smiling because I sit beside you that's why he say you to sit infront of him.

T: Yeah you are right

N: And one of the most important thing
" How he scanning your body and becomes needy"

T: WHAT!!!

N: Babygirl you don't notice? *face palm*

T: No

N: Seriously Teju *fed-up to Tejasswi and down his head on table*

T: Nishant say na

N: *head up and say* You don't notice how he scanning your head, eye's, nose, lips, neck, B and P *shyly say B and P*

T: What do you mean by B and P ?

N : *hold Tejasswi tie and pull close her and say in ears * B mean your "Boobs" and P means your "Pussy" *low voice*

T: *widen eye's* REALLY !!!

N : Yes

T: Wow *happy tone*

N: Yes. Now tell me you what to do sex or not *straight*

T: Yes *shyly*

N : Don't be shy babygirl I know how much horny and needy girl you are for daddy cock *with smirk*

T : Shut up *kick on his leg*

N : Ahhh.... fuck Teju *holding his leg*

T: *laughing*

N: Stop laughing babygirl if you not then I'll not help you *cold*

T: Sorry sorry Now tell me your plan *excited to hearing the plan*

T(in mind) : He love me then I'll make him confess. Nishu said he is needy for me. He wants to fuck me. Oo god I am getting wet for him. When he will insert his cock in my pussy *biting lower lips*

What is Nishant plan? Tejasswi will make Karan to fuck her? To know more please Vote and comment. It will give me motivation to make other parts. I will post next part when you mak target complete

Bappa please bless Tejran🧿🥺
Target 70 votes