52

Important: I add gif because lots of people ask for it. I take risk and upload but I will not add because Wattpad already gave me warning. And if anybody not like then a polite request please don't read and don't report. My account is in danger. So I am requesting Thank you 💌

Back to story~~~~
In Karan's Room in College~

Tejasswi went in room and waiting for Karan. She was walking here and there.

T: I don't know how Sunny will punish me but I'm really excited. He always do something exciting. And this game he start ahh I loves this. So much fun. Teju get naked before he come baby

Karan enter and see her standing naked. His eyes turn dark. He pull her and starts hardly pinching her pussy. She moan in pain.

T: aahha Sirr

K: *Karan slap her cheek* now see what I do with you love *smirk"

T: baby *Tejasswi gets happy but shows a scared expression*

K: oh now you are saying baby. When worker come to clean the room you bite me. Now see how I make that ass red first.

K: lay on my lap quietly. *Karan sit on couch and pull Tejasswi with hair*

Tejasswi gulp and lay on his lap. Karan spank her ass roughly and scratch her asscheek.

T: aaah aha Sirr nooo aaha

K: manners babygirl *spanks her pussy* what I'm during sex *spanks her ass*

T: aaah sorry daddy

K: that's like my slut. So you will get 20 spanks now count

He spanks her ass very roughly. It was paining her.

T: aaaaah one daddy

Karan spank her again with more power while she count. He spank her ten times. Then he see a fruit basket on table. He take an guava from it with Tejasswi still in his lap.

Tejasswi feel him not spanking and she thinks he melted. So she stand and sit on his lap and peck his lip.

T: I'm sorry Daddy. Please forgive your Babygirl

K: Your punishment just started my babygirl. Now lubricate this guava don't dare to eat it. You want full marks right?
*Karan smirk and spanks her ass again*

T: Yess Sirr

Karan make her sit on his lap properly and put apple in her mouth stretching her mouth fully. Tejasswi was gagged by it. She was not able to speak. Karan start kissing her neck. He grab her boobs and press them very hardly.

T: mm umm mmm *guava was in her mouth*

After kissing on neck he attack her boobs. He was biting her boobs harshly. Tejasswi was in pain but she was not able to moan because guava in her mouth. Karan take one nipple in mouth and starts sucking her boobs. He see milk coming out of it.

K: Wow babygirl. You have milk in these balls *squeeze her boobs* This milk is for me? Noone drink it today?

T: Yes sirr. This is for only you

Karan's expression change and he slaps her on on cheeks.

K: slut you forgot your manners that's why you are lying. I know you have husband. He drink your milk daily, it was for him.

Karan remove apple from her mouth. She gasp and say-
T: aaah daddy don't say like this. It is for you. He did not touch it today. I save all milk for you

K: why should I trust a whore like you huh? You have husband and fucking me for marks. Nevermind I am enjoying your beauty. now lets continue the spanks. Ten are remaining right

T: but I thought

K: you thought I will leave you. No babygirl. apple twist is remaining. Do you know where I gonna use this apple?

Tejasswi see his evil expression and nods no. Karan make her lay in his lap again and enters a finger in her asshole

K: Tejasswi My baby your hole got so tight. So this apple will loose it.

Tejasswi was shocked listening that he will enter that apple in her ass

T: ahaah what no Sunny please it will pain a lot.

K: Just be quiet or else punishment will be more worse and call me daddy or master *spanks her ass harshly*

Tejasswi try to move but Karan hold her strongly. He stretch her ass hole with one hand and starts pushing apple in her ass. Tejasswi moan in pain with tears in eyes.

T: aahah ahaha daddy noo ahaa plazhaha ahaah ahah my ass aah

K: yes baby just some time more. It is half way there

He punches on apple and it gets in her hole fully. Tejasswi was shouting loudly as her ass was very stretched

T: aaha ahaha aahah Karan ahaha

K: what you called me? Just count the spanks now from 11 *He spanks her ass*

T: aaha aha eleven master

ahhh twelve daddy ahhhh

Ahhhhhh twenty daddy

Like this he spank her 10 more times. Tejasswi's pain turn into pleasure now. She is enjoying it.

K: How are you feeling baby? *caresses her red ass cheek*

T: aaah aha Daddy enjoying very much

K: Good girl. I have done so much hard work. My throat is drying. I want some drink. Go and bring me something.

T: No need for other drink master. take this balls in your mouth and suck it. I have store lots of milk in these balls only for you.

Tejasswi grab her boobs in both hands and play with it. She squeeze it and rub her thumb on nipple. She then move a little and put her boobs in front of Karan's face and press it on face.

T: suck it daddy ahh. Drink all the ahh milk from it. Squeeze them very badly. Please suck it mmm please dont leave a drop also

Karan turn on more from her talk. He take both boob and put inside in mouth togather. He make Tejasswi lay on couch and start pressing and sucking.

T: ahhh yes daddy drink ahhh take all my milk ahhh suck faster ahhh mmm

Karan like a crazy animal suck her boobs. After one hour he leave her and fall on her body.

K: ahhh babygirl so yummy. I can't stop my self. Why it ends fuck I want more

Karan again take them in mouth but nothing come as he drink all. It makes him angry. He slaps on her boobs.

K: I want more *make a grumpy face*

T(in mind) : awiee my baby looking so cute with this grumpy face

T: It will fill in few hours then you will drink okay.

K: what about your husband. He will not want this tasty drink?

T: you don't worry. He will not. Daddy please give me your dick *seductive voice*

K: ahhh such a slut you are. My slut fuck

Sorry for late. My wattpad is not letting me update. I hope you enjoy this part. For more fun please vote and comment 💌
Next part after 300 votes🙈