3

T: Nishant *shocking face*

Nishant: Yes Babygirl *flirting*

Tejasswi hugged him and he hugged her back. They are tightly hugging each other. Even air not able to pass between them.

But they don't know that someone was watching them.

???: Babygirl huh now see what I'm going to do with you

Then he left from there.

T: I missed you so much *tears starts falling from her eyes*

N: I missed you too Teju *hug her more tightly*

T: ahhh Nishu leave I can't able to breath *broke the hug*

N: Sorry sorry

T: It's ok. First tell me How are you? How uncle and aunty are? When did you come back huh? *in one breath*

N: Teju relax. I'm fine and mom and dad is also fine and I have come here 1 week ago.

T: Oooo

She is going to say something but bell rings. She held Tejasswis hand and run towards class room because they are late.

(Nishant Introduction)
Nishant is Tejasswi's childhood best friend. They both are friends scince childhood because their mother's are best friends so they spent most of the time with each other. She shared each and everything with him. 5 years ago Nishant leave the city and sifted another city because of his father transfer. He is flirty in nature. He always flirt with Tejasswi but she don't have any problem. But they don't have any feelings for each other.

~Back to story

They both were running. Tejasswi still hold his hand. Finally they reached. And see that professor is already arrived and started to teach.

T: Sir may I come in *low her head*

Karan takes first class. He hear Tejasswi voice coming from door. He looked at them and his eyes caught Tejasswi holding a boy hand. His blood is boling in anger and jealousy is showing from is eyes.

K: *loud voice* No!! you can't come inside because you're late 6 minutes

T: I'm sorry si- *cut off by Karan*

K: Just shut up Tejasswi *loud voice, can easily heard in other classes* You will get very hard punishment *smirk* but now have your sit.

She nodded her head and went towards her seat. Nishant also going towards her seat but Karan stopped him.

K: Hey boy. Where are you going huh. Who will introduce yourself you or me huh *dramatically*

N: You sir

All students started laughing and Tejasswi too. Karan notice Tejasswi is laughing and he became more angry

K: Shut up everyone this is not funny *angrily* And you bloody come here and introduce yourself.

N:Yes sir *Come close to Karan and say- I think you are more interested to know my name. I'm right Mr. Kundrra *smirking*

N; By the way guys - My name is Nishant Bhatt. Nice to meet you all. I'm your new classmates. I love to make friends specially girls *flirty tone* I hope you guys will become my friend.

K:Enough introduction go and take your seat *cold*

Nishant went towards Tejasswi seat and sit near her. He is making Clown faces to make laugh Tejasswi. She is laughing but Karan notice it and say-

K: *angrily* Tejasswi come and sit on the first brench.

K (in mind): when I see Tejasswi is laughing and talking with that bustard I become angry and say her to sit on first branch in front of my branch.

K: So everyone I'm giving you 5 sums from the book page no. 69. Do it by yourself if you face any problem then tell me. I'll help you. If you already done by yourself then come to my desk to check the copy. Okay?

All students: Yes sir

K: Now start doing sum.

Karan sit on the chair and looking at Tejasswi. She is not giving a single glared to Karan. Her full focus on sum which is given by Karan.

What will happen next. To know more please vote and comment target 50 votes😙

Pre: Karan feeling horny

If any spelling or grammatical mistakes will be there then please forgive me because English is not my first language.