44

Next morning Karan wake up first and see his little princess sleeping peacefully in his arms. They both are cover with duvet. Karan started to move his fingers in her hair. His eyes are stuck on her cute and  innocent face.

Few minutes later Tejasswi also wake up. She rub her eyes like a baby to clear her view. When she open her eyes she saw her husband is staring at her.

K: good morning laddoo *smiles*

T: morning sunny *sleepy voice*

Karan pull her near him by her waist. there faces were inches away. Karan's hot breath was hitting her face. Her breath hitched when she saw him coming closer to her face.

K: did I hurt you last night?

His lips were almost touching on her. It is making her heart beats abnormal. She blush thinking about last night

T: ..........

K: baby I am asking you something?

T: little b..bit

K: I am sorry love *Karan cupped her cheeks and speek while looking softly in her eyes*

T: you don't need to say sorry. I enjoyed it

Karan pecked her lips few times. They both sit on bed. Tejasswi immediately covered herself with sheets. Karan chuckle to see her.

K: how many time we make love but your are shy girl. Let's take a bath baby.

T: you go first. I will take  after you.

K: what about we take shower together huh?

T: no you go first *shy*

Karan pull her in his lap and whispered near her ear.

K: why so shy baby? We take bath togather many times. let me help you

He picked her in bridal style and went in bathroom. He stand near bathtub with Tejasswi in his arms. he then make her stand.

K: let's get in.

Karan pull her towards him by her waist. She gasped a little. Karan slowly pull the sheets from her body. her cheeks started to get red then they both got sit in bathtub. Tejasswi's back touching with Karan's chest. He snuggled his face in crook of her neck. His hot breath was touching her neck and rms were wrapped around her belly.

K: sweetie pie are you feeling pain?

T: I felt like tired

K: after bathing I will give you body massage okay?

T: no need I will be okay

Karan feel hurt. He tough she should not do that last night. He turn her face towards him.

K: my baby is tired so I should take care of her. shouldn't I?

T: no it is okay. I promise

K: do you hate me? I hurt you very badly na? *Guilty face*

T: Nothing like that sunny.

K: no it is like that only. If I am wrong then why are you behaving differently.

T: *look into his eyes* you are overthinking sunny.

K: no i am not. Prove me wrong then *stubborn like a kid*

Tejasswi put her hand on Karan neck and pull him more closer leaving no gap between their wet bodies. A soft moan left from her mouth as her sensitive buds came in contact with Karan's hard chest.

K:my sensitive wifee *chuckled*

Tejasswi hear a phone ring so she try to  get up from his lap.

K: ahh laddoo don't move.