17

At shop:

T: It's beautiful take this.

N: No not that much beautiful.

T: Ok

N Ok try this it looks beautiful.

They both are talking and try each & every earings set. Nishant helping Tejasswi to wearing it. Rajiv taking each & every picture of them and send to Karan number.

Time skip~

After 1-1/2 hour Tejasswi & Nishant both finally choose the earing and pay the money and come out from shop. But something caught their attention.

T: Rajiv *shocked face*

R: Yes Rajiv *cold voice*

T: What are you doing here? Ohh you must have come to buy something.

R: What are you doing here with this boy *cold tone*

T: Rajiv he is my childhood bestfriend. He want to buy earings for his girlfriend so he asked me to help him in shopping. nothing more. *softly*

R: Did I asked you to explain? Leave it and say me what's time right now.

Tejat look at her watch which is showing 9:15 pm.

R: 9:15 pm. Means night. right Tejasswi *cold tone*

T: Yes

R: Karan don't say you to don't come out from home during night. Yes or No

T: Yes

R: then what are you doing here. Come with me I'll drop you home.

T: No Rajiv. I can go home with Nishant.

R: No come with me. *loud+angry tone*

Rajiv hold Tejasswi wrist pull her from Nishant's grip and make the way towards his car. Nishant don't say anything just watch the drama.

N: Mr. Rajiv Adatiya *smirk*

Nishant drive his car towards someone house and He reached the someone house. Nishant enters the house and see the person having his dinner and say-

N: I have a news for you Mr.???

???: What news *chewing the food*

N: Rajiv Adatiya taking care of Tejasswi in absence of Karan.

???: So, what I'll do *drinking water*

N : I'm thinking that if he help us.

The person stop drinking water and look at Nishant.

???: WHAT!!

N: Yes.

???: Then try once. if he agree than we give regards to him. if he don't agree then kill him at that place only *smirk*

N: *smirk* Sure Mr.???

Mrs. ???: Nishant!! when did you come?

N: Ohh Hi Mrs.??? I have come just few minutes ago *smile*

Mrs.???: You have done your dinner?

N: No Mrs.???

Mrs.???: Come let's have dinner together. I have also not eaten my dinner.

N: Yeah sure Mrs.???

They both sit on the chair and starts having their dinner. Mr.??? gone out for walking in the garden.

Rajiv drop Tejasswi at Karan's house and say-

R: Don't go out after 6 o'clock it is dangerous for you and most dangerous is your husband "Karan Kundrra" if he know then he kill me without mercy and what he will do with you. you also don't know. So, better to follow his every words.

T: *nodded head "YES" *

Rajiv: go and lock door nicely. Good night Tejasswi

Yn: BYE and good night.

Rajiv left. Tejasswi closed the door and come inside. She directly went to her room for taking bath after that she make dinner for herself then she gone for sleep.

Another side Karan~

Karan look at the pic which was Rajiv send him. his blood is boiling in anger his eyes become red.

K: Only one month. enjoy BABYGIRL after returning you'll get very hard punishment which you never expected *smirk*

He also have his dinner. Open the CCTV of Tejasswi room in laptop. He put laptop on table near bed and went for sleep watching Tejasswi.

Like this time passes.

Who is Mr.??? He or Nishant have a plan? To know more please vote and comment 💌

Guys target complete nahi hua still I'm giving you next part. Please complete the target. You are not liking my story?
Target 180 votes