56

After one hour~
Karan phone ring and that person say him to check his laptop. He send video in that. Karan stand up from where he is sitting and going to take laptop but Tejasswi start saying something. Karan look at her. She was still sleeping and whispering in sleep

T: No dont...   Sunny.... Sunny He will come...please stop...noo leave me

Karan see her breathing heavily. He sit near her and caresses her hair.
K: shh baby relax. Look it is me your sunny. Relax baby. Don't worry I am her shhh nothing happen to you

After sometime she feel relax. Karan kiss her forehead and went to see what is in his laptop. His blood was boiling after seeing that. Karan bang his hand on table. He was thinking something. After sometime he pick up mic and announce.

K: Hello students. I have news for you. We come to know about Tejasswi. I am in very angry mood now. How can someone do this. She run from college. She break college rules. So I am giving her punishment tomorrow. And I want each one of you to witness this so don't dare to bunk college tomorrow. Now go back to your studies.

He again went near her. He sleep beside her then make her sleep on him.
K: Get up baby. I can't see you like this. Don't trouble your sunny otherwise I will not give you chocolates and your favorite icecream. Look I am serious now.

In classroom~
J: why brother lie to everyone.

A: maybe he find something.

R: I am so scared he is so angry. What he will do tomorrow

A: why you are scared. You did something?

R: what? Why are you saying this. I was with you all time and Teju is also my friend. I am just scared because we know how he is.

Aada: yes. Let's see what happen tomorrow. Btw I am also scared. He is so angry man. We all see him in class with straight face

J: but he is so soft with teju

A: yes I agree

(This is other group talking in same time)
B: what will happen tomorrow.

G: yes. You hear his voice. It was so dangerous.

B2: he will not leave Tejasswi.

G2: yes she is gone tomorrow. First she did that thing and now this.

G3: I am so excited.

B1: what? Are you idiot.

G3: uff you see he never say anything to her. It is treat to watch her getting punishment. *smirk*

G2: we should not be too much happy.

G3: don't talk like losser

After sometime college finish. Her friends went to principle room to meet Tejasswi. They knock the door

K: yes come in

Aada: sir how he teju?

K: she is still sleeping. You did not tell anyone anything right?

Girls: no sir

A: why you lie sir?

K: you will get to know tomorrow. Now go to your house safely. I am also going.

All girls left then Karan also pick Tejasswi in his arms and went near car. He make her lay on backseat and went to home. He make her sleep on bed then go to bathroom. After that he went to kitchen to make something light for Tejasswi.

He go into room and sit near her. He make her head rest on his lap and think about what he see in laptop. He again get angry.

~FLASHBACK~