28

K: Who the fuck is spoiling our beautiful moment*angry tone*

T: Relax baby. I'm seeing who is the person.

She was going to open the door but Karan stopped her

K: Baby wait. I'm going. You make the food. I'm hungry. If you don't then I'm going to eat you *smirk*

T: Just Shut up. go and open the door otherwise person will be angry.

After that Karan go to open the door and Tejasswi starts making lunch.

K: Who is the bloody fuck come in our romance *while saying he open the door*

He see the person who is standing with big smile but he quickly close the door infront that person face. And make the person smile fade. After that Karan come in kitchen again.

T: Who has came?

K: No-one *cold*

T: WHAT!! Did ghost has ring the doorbell?

K: Bab-*cut by Tejasswi*

T: Go and wear your shirt. After that come downstairs lunch is almost ready *smile*

K: Ok *He left*

Tejasswi almost made their food. She hear her phone ringing sound. She quickly received the call.

T: Yes Nishu

N: Teju how can your husband close the door infront of my face *angry voice*

T: WHAT!!

N: This is the manners to behave with guests.

T: I am very really sorry Nishu. I'm saying sorry behalf my husband. please forgive him. You are outside our home? Just wait I'm coming.

N: No need to come. I am going.

T: Just shut up

She open door and find Nishaant with flower bouquet.

T: come inside Nishu

N : No. not interested to come *looking in different direction*

T: Don't do drama *she hold his hand and pull him inside the house*

Tejasswi make him sit on the couch. In that moment Karan comes down. He was angry after seeing Nishaant.

T: Baby how can you close the door infront of Nishaant face *angry tone*

K: I don't want to see his face that's why. Now tell him to leave my house right now.

T: Kar-*cut by Karan*

K: Can't you hear *to Nishaant*

N: No need to shout. I can go but *he look at Tejasswi and say-* This bouquet is for you not for your lion husband who just shouting always *show tongue to Karan*

T: *laughing* lion husband hahahahaa Nishu really hahhaha You're right. He look like lion. My cute lion *wink at Karan but he don't understand what she mean*

Nishaant join Tejasswi in laughing. Karan get pissed. He couldn't control and say-

K: Both of you please shut your fucking mouth.

N: Teju see lion again groaning hahhaha

T: *laughing* Yaa yaa

Karan couldn't control anymore so he go towards Nishaant and hold his hand tightly and starts pulling him to main gate.

T: Karan what are you doing? Leave him *shout*

She shout at him but nothing happened to him. He harshly throw Nishaant from his house.

K: Get out *shout at him*

N: Cool Mr. Kundrra *cold tone* if I loose my patience then something bad will happen which I don't want. BTW Happy anniversary Mr. Kundrra *soft voice*

K: *shocked* Oohh. thanks *look at Tejasswi* baby let's go inside.

T: But Nisha-*cut off by Karan*

K: baby no more talks let's go inside *he left*

T: Nishu I'm really sorry *sad voice*

N : I understand. now go inside otherwise he'll eat you alive. Go *smile*

T: You're so nice Nishu-*cut by Karan*

K: Are you coming inside or not? *angry tone*

T: Yes *reply him*  bye I'll talk with you later *smile*

N: Ok bye *smile back*

She went inside and Nishaant go other direction.

When Tejasswi enter the house. Karan pinned her against the door.

K: I am lion? Today this lion is hungry and angry too. This lion will eat you totally *bite neck hardly*

He lift her in his shoulder and take to the bedroom. She was slapping his shoulder but nothing happening. He was totally mad at her.

Finally both reached the bedroom. He throw her in the bed and hover her.

T: Karan please stop. please leave me. Please don't. I am tired please don't*scared voice*

Will Karan force Tejasswi? What will happen next to know more please vote and comment💌
Next part after 225+ votes