11

Nishant come out from washroom. He is  going towards classroom. He reached and see Tejasswi sitting alone. Her face is saying she is very much sad and thinking something.

N: Teju what happen to you Mr. Adatiya say something?

Tejasswi not say anything. Nishant shake her body. She came into reality.

N:What happened to you?

T: Nothing.

N: Mr. Adatiya say something to you?

T: NO..NO. why he will say something to me.

N : Ok

~At the end of school~

N:  BYE Babygirl

T: BYE

They both have different paths. So, they say BYE to each other and left from there. Tejasswi is sad because today is the last day she'll see Karan. Tomorrow he is going far from her for 1 month. Which person we love most and care if he/ she going somewhere else without you. It'll hurt.

T: *while walking* Can't he say 'NO'. My day start with his cold voice & face. Now who will wake me up, scold me whenever I do stupiditiy. From tomorrow I can't see him in white shirt. In white shirt he look more handsome. He look like 'DADDY'. I want to scream his name under him.

Enough, Now I can't wait anymore. Just once come from abc University. then I'll show "who I'm".

Tejasswi is talking to herself. Finally she reached home. She went inside but didn't find Karan. She think he must be in his room packing bags for tomorrow. She went to her room to take quick shower then she will eat snacks because she is hungry.

~Meanwhile Karan~

K(in mind): I left school few hours ago and come to my home. I have call someone who fit CCTV camera everywhere in my house. I'm going for 1 month and I can't see Teju in this fucking 1 month. So, I decided to put CCTV camera everywhere of my house except bathroom.

I come outside and see Teju is coming home. She is mumbling something but I can't hear it. Then, I remember today incident how she is holding that bastard hand and that motherfucker hold my baby waist infront of me. I became angry and went inside my room and close the door.

Karan laying on his bed because he is tired of packing bags. Then I fell asleep.

Tejasswi take a quick shower and come downstairs. She see that Karan till now don't come out from his room. She feels sad. Today is last day to see his face but he didn't came out from his room. After few hours Tejasswi prepared dinner she wait for Karan to come out but he didn't. She look at the time is 11:30 pm. She think that he must be fall asleep. So, she eat her dinner alone and went to her bedroom for sleep.

What happen next to know more please vote and comment 💌

Pre: Tejasswi in Karan room watch him naked. Mature content 😁

Target 175 vote