26

K: now watch kitten how Daddy will punish you *dangerous smile*

Karan was very angry on Tejasswi because she take Nishaant name. He is looking like he will kill someone. He get up and sit on bed last part.

K: Get up kitten and sit on my lap. Listen carefully, sit in a position where your ass in near my face and your face is between my keens.

Tejasswi get up in speed and sit on Karan lap showing her ass to Karan. She was enjoying this side of Karan.

K: now I'll slap on your pretty round ass and you will count.

Slap 👋 for getting close to Nishaant

Slap👋 for let him touch you

Slap👋 for buying earning with him

Slap👋 for playing video game in our house with him

Slap👋 for eating ice cream with him

Slap 👋 for wearing revealing dress on his birthday

Slap👋 for dancing with him

Slap slap slap slap👋👋👋👋👋👋 for taking his name in our sex

T: ahhh ahhh 25 Daddy

Karan slap her 25 times and Tejasswi enjoying this and counting. Her ass color turn from white to red. She is having tears.

Karan stop slapping and see her red ass. He said sorry to her and give lot of kiss on her ass for relaxing the pain. He make her sit on his lap and Tejasswi put her head on his chest and give kisses on there.

T: *giving kiss on chest and say* it was hurtful Daddy but I love it. It give me different pleasure thank you.

Karan don't reply her and turn her. Her legs were both side of his waist. He kiss her hard biting her lips and put his dick in her pussy. The was giving hard thrust. It reach her G-spot.

Tejasswi was jumping on his lap having both legs lock on his waist. They both cum hard. They did 5 round like this.

Now Karan make Tejasswi lay on bed. He take left leg. Lift it and put his dick in her.

T: ahh fuckk harder ahh shittt Daddy more force *thad thad there skin splash can hear in room*

Both cum and Karan take her right leg and fuck her from right side.

K: ahh kitten fuckk baby so tight you ahh are fuckk I love it ahh

T&K: ahhhhhhhhhhh *both moan loudly as they cum togather*

Karan carefully take out his little friend from her pussy and clean both of them. He sleep beside her and she put her head on his chest. She smile naughtyly and take his nipple in mouth and play with it.

Karan smiles on her cute little baby. He again turn on because of her action. So he say-
K: Babygirl let's try the 69 position.

T: WHAT!!

K: Yes I want to do 69 position with you. I sometimes dream about it. Are you scared *smirk*

T: No way. I don't scared from anything. I just want your dick inside me nothing more Daddy. If you want then let's do it once.

K: Ok let's do only 1 round. I know you are tired

T: Ok Daddy

Karan lay down in bed and make Tejasswi sit on his face. She is facing his dick and he was facing her pussy. Suddenly he put his tongue inside her hole. "Mmmmmmmmm" she moaned loudly because her pussy is very sensitive after so many rounds.

She also put his dick inside her mouth and starts sucking. And playing with balls. "Umm mm umm" He starts moaning in her pussy. She feel so good. It give vibration on double pleasure to her pussy.

Karan increased his speed and she take out his dick from her mouth. She was enjoying for 5 minutes then put his take both balls in her mouth. She was sucking and leaving balls with pop sound. She again take this dick in mouth and other side Karan was making circle in her pussy with his tongue. Both were very enjoying. After few minutes both reached their climaxed and Cum in eachother mouth.

T/K: ummm Yummy *same time*

Tejasswi come down and lay beside Karan. He quickly hover over her and starts kissing. She kissed him back. while kissing he put his thick dick inside her hole. He leave her lip.

As soon as he left her lips, he take her boobs in mouth. Tejasswi arch her back to bed and hold the bedsheet tightly. This time Karan was too much rough. He don't allow her to adjust the size and thrusting so fast. After thrust for 35 minutes both cum. Tejasswi scratch his back with nails. His thrust was very powerful this time.

After 2 powerful rounds they both get tired. Karan drop himself to the left side of bed. He pull Tejasswi closer to himself and say-

K: You want more babygirl.

T: No Daddy. Let's sleep it already night *hug him*

K: Baby night has already passed. right now time is 6:40 in morning

T: Really let's sleep baby 'Good Morning'

K: *laughing* 'Good morning'

They both hug eachother and fall asleep in eachother arms. They were tired. They both have done 15 Rounds. And Karan make Tejasswi cum more then 30 times. Both did so much hardwork.

I can't believe that I have written this much parts about sex. I hope you like the smut.

What will happen next morning to know more please vote and comment. My school is reopening so I will not get time to write so I am giving target.

Next part after 225+ votes. There is 1k+ reader I know you will complete it 🙈💌