42

K: Do you want daddy to fuck you baby girl? *his voice was deep and full of lust*

T: Hmmm

K: Do you want me to make you feel the way I know that asshole never could?

These words Karan speek make her want him so much more. She nodded again.

K: beg for it Tejasswi *he growled in her ear*

T: please Karan. I need you to touch me. Please fuck me. Make me feel good *she seductively*

Karan groan as he pick up Tejasswi and slammed against the wall. His swollen lips attack her soft lips. His tongue hungrily move against her. "Mmm" She softly moaned.

Karan sit on the bed. He was still holding her. Tejasswi slowly started moving her hips against him. Karan tightly hold her waist. "Fuck baby" he moaned as she moving slowly on his dick.

T(in mind): he is breathing heavily. I have this kind of effect on him. Ahh this make me so fucking wet. His soft moans make me feel weak. I want to feel his body against mine more and more.

T: Mmmh fuck daddy

Karan open her dress chain on back. He slide both slaves with his teeth. Biting on her shoulders. Karan remove her dress and push her on the bed. Tejasswi look at him as he slowly move his hands on her body. Karan was starting at her chest and his hand move down to her pussy. He stopped and smirked at her. He started rubbing her clit over her panty. She bite her lip and arched her back.

T: Ohhhhhh my God Daddy *she moan wanting more*

Karan rub his hand faster on her pussy and she hold his shirt tightly making soft moans.

Tejasswi make her hands to his pants. She was hungrily removing his belt. Karan also throw his shirt at same time.

T(in mind): I can't take it more. I need to feel him inside me. I need to feel his hard and thick dick deep into me.

T: ahhh Daddy I can't wait more. Please remove your pants and show me your cute monster friend *biting her lips*

K: Desperate much are we? *smirk and kiss on her forehead*

Karan remove and throw his jeans. He get back on top of the bed hovering over her. He slowly and passionately kissed her lips. She started pulling on his hair with her fingers.

T: ummm ahhhh daddy

Karan give small wet kisses on her jaw and on her neck. He started sucking and biting on Tejasswi skin. She closed her eyes as her breathing became slow and heavy.

T: Kaaarannnn umm ummm *Tejasswi moan and she feel Karan smirk on her neck*

T: Daddy I need you. Please. Please fuck  me very hard  *She whined as she move her hands from his neck to his chest*

K: Patience baby. I don't think you want me punishing you. Do you baby huh?

Karan say with his hot voice. She slowly shake her head. Karan move his hands on her back and unbuckle her bra.

Tejasswi throw her bra to one side of room and Karan stared at her huge and soft boobs. He leaned down and take both of them in mouth in one time.

K: ummmm baby you know this is haven. Ahhh if it is in my hand ummm I will never mmm mmm leave your softies.

T: ahhhh baby *Karan bite on her nipple*

K: mmm mmmm this is like candy umm ummm

Karan take one nipple in mouth. He take that between his teeth and strach that and leave it. He is doing same with other boob also. He was repeating this. And biting very hardly. Tejasswi is enjoying amd moaning very loudly.

T: ahhhh pull with more force. Ahhh take them it is yours fuck yess ummm bite ahhhh more ahhhh

Karan gives lots of bites and soft kisses over her boobs and stomach. She let out soft moans when he sooth the pain with soft kisses. Her fingers went in his hair. Then Karan sit between her legs and pull her closer to him.

Karan remove Tejasswi's panty and slowly rubbed the tip of his dick on her wet clit.

T: ohh fuck *she moan while looked up at him in eyes*

Karan slowly enter in her and she start to shake. leaned over her. His hand on both side of her as he started thrusting faster. Tejasswi can't control her moans.

T: ummm you feel ahhh sooohhh good

Karan started to in and out his dick faster listening her sexy moans. He also can't control on him.

T: Fuckkk Daddy  *Tejasswi moan loudly as he hit her spot*

K: ahhh fuck you little bitch ahhhh I will fucking tear your hole. Scream my name you slut

This dirty talk is turning on Tejasswi more then before. She also also start to move her hips with him

T: ahhhh Daddy fuck yeah fuck me hard ahhh this sult is yours please ahh fuck me like a whore

Karan look into her eyes and smirk. Now he know she also love this language. He move one hand on her ass and hold it tightly.

K: you bitch I will ruin your pussy. I am so excited to make you scream like a little slut. *bite on neck hardly*

What to read what more happen? Please vote and comment 💌
Next part after 270+ voted 🙈

Are you guys okay if I use this language?