8

Important~
Guys should I give 1 part around 800-900 word in 1 day or 400-400 2 parts in morning & evening? Because muje school aur coaching hota hai time nahi milta itna likhne ka bas ek din pa ek part hi likh sakti hoon. Please batana 💌

BACK TO STORY~
K: Rajiv *shocked voice*

R: Yes Rajiv

K: What are you doing here?

R: You don't happy to see me that's why you didn't hug me.

K: Nothing is like that Rajiv *stand up from the chair and hug him tightly*

R: Ahhh Leave me Kundrra I can't breathe *Karan leave him*

K: Sorry Sorry

R: I missed you so much Kundrra

K: I missed you too Thepla

KD: If you guys finished talking then let me speak.

R: Uncle wait 5 minutes then we will talk.

KD: Ufff *down his head and again put his head up & say-* If I say NO then also you guys will talk. Then talk. I'll not disturb you guy's.

R: Just 5 minutes uncle then we will talk *with smiling face*

KD: Ok

R: *look at Karan and say-* Congratulations Kundrra.

K: Congratulations for what?

R: Your marriage

K: Ooo Thank you Thepla *smiling face and then he realised what he has said-* How did you know?

R: Why you didn't tell me about your marriage? *angry tone* This news I get from Uncle.

K: I'm sorry for that.

R: Don't be sad Karan. It's ok I forgive you. But I want to see your wife *excited tone*

K: Thank you for forgiveness. Ok I'll make you meet my wife. But when did Dad say to you this news huh?

R: Yesterday night and also say how stupid his son.

K: WHAT! *look at his dad*

KD: Yes I told him everything *straight face*

K: But wh-*cut off by Rajiv*

R: Go and proposed her after coming from abc University. Ok Understand.

K: I'll not go *angry pout*

KD: You're going that's final *cold tone*

K: Rajiv don't know anything about math. How he will take classes of students?

R: Who said I don't know math. BTW I'm best teacher of mathematics and also get many prize for best mathematics teacher. *proudly*

K: Dad you listen he is the best teacher of mathematics. Now he will go in my place and I'm going to meet my lovely wife. BYE guy's *turn to walk but Rajiv pull his back collar and say-*

R: Don't be smart Karan. You are the big fool. You're going that means you're going *cold tone*

K: Leave my collar you bloody fucker *leave Karan collar*

KD: Both of you just keep your mouth shut *angry+loud tone* Come and sit on the chair and no-one going to say any single word only I'm going to say. Understand.

K/R : Yes

KD: Karan you're going abc for 1 month. if you complete your work fast then you can come here fast but you didn't complete your work you couldn't come here and In your absence Rajiv will take Math & Science classes of the students and this is my final decision.

Yesterday you're leaving. Now you both can leave.

K/R: *don't say anything and leave*

~ Outside KD Office ~

K: I don't want to go abc University*sad tone*

R: Don't be sad Kundrra. It's only for one month.

K: Today I think I'll tell her my feelings but- *Rajiv hug him*

R: I understand but I can't do anything.

K: Raj-*he is going to say but Bell rings~*

R: Let's go to class and inform the students about this news.

K: Yeah

They both went towards Tejasswi class.

                          ~Classroom~

Nishant and Tejasswi both talking and laughing.

N: Tejasswi stop. Ahhhhhh *accidentally Tejasswi's hand hit his left eye*

T: Nishu I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. My intention is not hurt you show me your eye. *Tejasswi lean towards Nishant to see-*

Nishant heard someone footstep coming. He know that it will be the Mr. Kundrra. He wrapped his hand around Tejasswi waist and pull her close.

K/R: enter in classroom:

Karan saw Tejasswi is so close to Nishant. His blood is boiling jealousy seen in his eyes. Rajiv notice this. He is going to say something but Karan say-

K: Miss Tejasswi if your romance is completed. So listen to me. It is the important announcement if you're not interested to hear, you can leave and continue your romance *angry+cold tone*

T: Sir it is not like that you're thinking *she feels so hurt because of Karan's words*

K: Just shut up Tejasswi *angry+loud tone* I don't want your explanation.

Rajiv watching everything but didn't say a word because he know that she is Karan wife. He is understanding that Karan feel jealous to see his wife with another guy. Rajiv know Tejasswi's name because Karan's dad told him.

K: So students I'm going to say a very important announcement.

Karan is going for a month. What will be Tejasswi reaction? What will happen next to know more please vote and comment 💌

Target 150 votes🙈