24

T: mnhhh ahhh mnhh Fuck Fuck Fuck Ahhhhhhhh *she cum very hardly*

Tejasswi get up from chair and put her hand near Karan mouth.

T: Lick them babyboy comon drink my juice. I always dream this.

Karan lick her finger and drink her juice.

K: I love your juice. I'll drink it daily but in my way mommy. I am giving you permission now to do what you want. But wait for my turn*wink*

T: *Slap his chest* don't waste my time. You love my juice na now ready to drink more*giggles*

Tejasswi climb on bed and come near bed headrest. She put her hand on it and sitting in position where her pussy is direct on Karan face. He can clearly see her pink dripping wet pussy. Karan dick become hard. And Tejasswi notice it and smirk.

T: Like the view baby. Now eat my pussy. Fuck me with your tongue. I want your long tongue in my pussy hole. Come babyboy start your work.

Tejasswi lower her pussy on Karan face. And Karan blow air on her pussy. She become more wet. Karan was teasing her. Tejasswi grone in frustration and sit on her face property.

T: do it.

Karan took her whole pussy lips in mouth. Then leave it. He give a long lick on it. Make circle about her pussy lips. Then slowly slowly licking her. He put his tongue in her pussy and now fucking her fastly.

T: ahhh umm Yess baby harder amm umm *she squeeze her boobs* Please Karan more fast

Karan tongue fucking her with full speed and she too moving her hips to give more access. She was riding his face.

T: yees umm umm baby fast I am ahh cuming ahhhhhhhhhh

Tejasswi cum all over Karan face and he again drink her juice to clean her but tejasswi cum again in his mouth. After cuming 3 times in his mouth. Tejasswi stop Karan and say-

T: now let give you pleasure.

She spread her lags and rub Karan dick with her legs. He was getting more and more hard. Karan can't control but he was helpless as Tejasswi tie his hands on bed.

K: Fuckkk mommy ahhh you bitch untie my hand fuckk fuckk wait for my time ahhh don't tease me shitttt.

Karan was frustrated he badly wanted his dick in her pussy. He can't wait more so he up her face little and bite on tejasswi pussy. "Ahhhh" Tejasswi hiss in pain.

Now Karan again eating her pussy, licking it, biting it. And Tejasswi too rubbing his dick with legs sitting on his face. But suddenly Karan stopp licking her.

T: *angry tone* why you stop? Lick my pussy. I was cuming and you stop. Karan do it na

K: *smirk* now you teast your medicine. You are teasing me from starting. Baby my dick is aching for your pussy. I control myself from one year but now your here with me naked and teasing me. I don't want to weast any time. I want to fuck you very hard. Now ride on me. *again bite her pussy harshly*

Tejasswi get up from his mouth. She set on bed on his dick level and put his fat dick in her mouth. She suck his dick for 5 minutes. Then Again hover him and put his long hard dick on her tight little pussy. She was rubbing her pussy on his dick and moaning.

K: ugghhhhh ahhhh baby do it or I'll not fuck you ever*angrily*

T: awiee my baby is so desperate for Mommy's pussy. Don't worry I am also craving for your little friend. But this was your punishment for talking with me rudely and telling you Love me late.

She slowly slowly sit on his dick. *Ahhh*
She screamed as it was her first time.

K: slowly baby I now it is your first time and mine too. I want to make it special. You can do it slow. I'll give you punishment some other time.

Tejasswi sit on her probably and wait for time to adjust. Then slowly riding him. She see blood is coming out but it is ok for her. She is virgin so it's not a big problem. She is happy that she loose her virginity to whom she love the most.

She has tears in her eyes. She see Karan. He too tears in eyes.

T: why are you crying Mr. Kundrra huh? I know it will not pain mans. I read it on internet when I search about how I'll do sex with you.

K: I love Tejasswi the most in the world and I know it is paining you alot. You have tears in your eyes. I am giving you pain. So how I can be happy huh.

T: *with happy tears* I am so lucky that you love me. I love you too Karan. Very much in love with you. You don't give me pain. Soon it will give me pleasure.

She put her both hands and cup Karan's cheeks. She smashed her lips on Karan lips and kiss him passionately. He too respond to kiss.

Tejasswi started his dick now fastly and both moaning in each other mouth. Tejasswi break the kiss and open Karan hands but he did not realize because he was in so much pleasure.

Karan moaning so much which her make more and more needy. She riding him very fast and harder.

K: Mo...ahh...mmy..ahh I'm..ahh.. go...ahh..ing to c.u.m..ahh... Faster MOMMY

Tejasswi take Karan hand and put them on her hips. Karan squeeze them. And make her ride more fastly. Tejasswi now bouncing on Karan dick in high speed. Both were near their cum.

T&K: ahhh ummm ahhh ammn ahhhhhhh

They connect their lips and cum together.

Hey readers I am sorry for late update. But I was so much busy and don't have time to write. But today I get time so i am giving and update. Please tell me if you like it. Please vote and comment. And tell me should I write next part also matured one. Because in last part i got less vote and comment💌

989words