43

Karan was fucking her with full speed. He lost his control. He is looking like a beast who will eat his pray.

K: Mmm baby. You are so fucking tight ahhh. How many time I fuck you ahhh but you are still tight.

Karan move his hand from her ass to her neck and hold it tightly. Tejasswi was chocking.

K: open your eyes you fucking bitch. look at me while I fuck you baby girl *he growled*

Tejasswi look at him. She was feeling more horny looking at him. She bite her lip and moaned uncontrollably.

T: ahhh Daddy please fuck yeahhhh

When Tejasswi look into Karan eyes he also go insane. He start fucking her harder. Karan went deeper in every thrust. Tejasswi moaned louder and louder.

T: Karan Ohh my God.. Mmm.. Fuck me daddy *she moan as loud as she could*

Karan's grip tighten around her neck and she arch her back. His other hand tightly hold on her waist as he roughly fucked her.

K: Do you like it when daddy chokes you babygirl? *he clenched his teeth together*

T: Mm-mhmm *she whimpered*

Karan let go of her neck. his hands went to her waist and grip it tightly. He repeatedly pulled her body against him as he aggressively thrusted into her.

K: mmm fuck baby you are such a whore. My little whore.

He was fucking the shit out of her. Tejasswi's legs began to shake. She felt his dick twitch inside her.

T: Fuck just cum inside me daddy *she moaned loudly*

K: Teju fuck baby *Karan moaned and he throw his head back*

Tejasswi feel him cum in her and his thrusts become sloppier but that didn't stop him from fucking her. Tejasswi was whining and whimpering. Her hands was on his abs as his thrusts become slower.

They both were breaking heavily. He pulled out his dick and lay next to Tejasswi. Tejasswi put her head on his chest and kiss on his heart.

Karan move her from his body and turn her. Tejasswi was confuse what he is doing.

T: baby what are you doing?

K: Daddy. Call me Daddy your punishment is not over yet.

Karan open the near drawer and tie Tejasswi hand with bed. he then take belt from ground and hit it loudly on floor.

K: I know you are not satisfied yet. You are such a whore. I will make sure this ugly ass of your have my marks all over.

Karan take belt and hit on Tejasswi ass.

T: ahh Daddy *cried with pain*

K: it will pain a little in first *kiss on ass* you bitch take this. I know slut like you enjoy this *Karan start to hit on her ass*

T: ahhhh ohhh Daddy hit me ahh yeh fuckk don't stop ahhhh

Tejasswi was moaning and it turn on Karan. He start to jerk himself. He put his hand on his dick and rub on tip.

K: mmm babygirl how naughty you are ahhh look you again make me hard.

T: ahh Daddy ahh please fuck me. please daddy I want to feel you again

K: okay. But it will be rough *spank on ass*

T: mmmm I will take ahh please ahh fuck me

K: I know you are a slut. So desperate to get my cock.

Karan went near Tejasswi face. Take his dick in hand and aim towards her face.

K: Open your mouth you bitch and suck me first. And remember don't waste one drop of my cum.

Tejasswi happily open her mouth and take his dick in mouth. Karan hold her hair and mouth fuck her. She was desperately suck him and make him cum in her mouth.

K: mmm ahhh you are such a good slut *pat on her head*

T: yeh Daddy I am so happy. It teast so good.

Karan smirk at her. He turn her backside. Her hands are still tying on bed but is in cross position now as he turn her opposite side. Her ass was in air. Karan take some clips and pin it on her nipples. He take a vibrator and put it on her pussy and turn on it.

T: mmm ahhh daddy fuck what is this ahhh I need your cock please

K: no baby this is your punishment. Now enjoy this.

Tejasswi was moaning as vibrator is working and it make Karan hard but he control him. But after 30 minutes he give up. Karan get up and put his tongue on her asshole. He was licking her passionately and giving spank on her ass.

After sometime he take out the clips and throw it. The take vibrator out and put in her mouth.

K: lick this bitch. Drink your juice. *turn on vibrator and leave this in her mouth*
It will not come out till I say okay?

T: mm mm

Karan grap her ass. And put his dick in her asshole in one go. He was very deep. Tejasswi want to scream but she can not with vibrator in month.

K: fuck you bitch. Your motherfucking piece of shitt. Ahhh I love to fuck you *thrust thrust thrust*

He was pouring his dick with full force. Tejasswi can't breath. She was hell tired but Karan was not leaving her.

K: I will make you come so hard mmhhh fuck. Whole world will know you are mine. Ahhh

He take her nipple in his hand and started pressing it harshly. It was two hours he was fucking her. Tejasswi cum 3 times but he was not near.

T: mmm mm mmm

K: what? Ohhh I understood *he take vibrator from her mouth*

T: ahh daddy it is paining. My mouth hurts.

K: No you have to take this *thrust* he turn her mouth and started kissing her. He was doing his dick in and out in her asshole few minutes and they both cum.

Karan pull himself out of her hole. Then he untie her hands. And make her sleep carefully. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her on top of him. He take the sheets and pull them on both of them. Tejasswi put my head on his chest and close her eyes. Karan kiss on top of her head.

K: I am sorry for being an asshole baby. I didn't mean to. I was angry and did harsh sex with you. But I just need you to understand that you're mine Teju. I want you to know how much I love you baby girl. *He said and lightly squeeze her in a hug*

Tejasswi slowly rub her my fingers on his chest for assuring him.

T: I know. I am yours Sunny. I always will be. I love you too. *she say with a smile spread on face.

Karan leaned towards her and give a gentle kiss on her lips. She rested her head again on his chest. She fell asleep in Karan's arms. Both were necked and he also sleep while patting her hairs.

Sorry for late but I was busy with something. Votes are also not completed. Is story is not going good? Sorry for that.

I already mantion in description it has mature scene. So this story contain sex scene in details. I am sorry if anyone not like it. Next part after 270+ votes 🤍

Please suggest how to end this?