29

She first say him that her lower part isn't paining much but actually it was paining alot she just controlling herself that's why she don't want to do sex right now. First when he made her sit on counter he just kiss her so she also kissed him. After that she can say him that she don't want to do sex but now he really want to do sex without any mercy. That's why she was scared

Karan don't listen to her and starts kissing neck. He was giving dark hickeys. She can feel he was angry and will fuck her as hard as he can. It was not love only lust. She was trying to push him but he was strong so he hold her hands and pinned them above her head. She try to free herself but nothing happening.

He ripped her beautiful dress and fastly remove her bra and panty. He look at her pussy it was red because yesterday sex make her pussy sore.

K: I don't want to put my finger. I'll only put my dick in you. you have got nice pussy BABYGIRL *smirk*

Karan open his pant with boxer. Now he was totally naked infront of her.

T: Karan I'm still sore and my lower part is paining please don't do *crying voice*

K: Yesterday only you say me you're strong girl then what happened now?

T: We will do sex later on. now leave me*sobbing*

K: I'm already hard. I want you that means I want you. So, don't do drama babygirl *smirk* she was going to say something but he put his hard dick inside her sore pussy.

T: Ahhhhhhh *she scream so loud*

Tejasswi quickly open her eyes and sit straight on bed. Karan quickly wake up from his sleep and sit straight.

K: What happened to you baby? *little sleepy tone*

T: Did I have seen dream *confused*

K: Did you seen bad dream baby *worried voice*

T: Yes *fastly breathing*

K: Say me what you have seen in dream.

She say everything to him and he starts laughing like an idiot.

T: Why are you laughing. it is not funny. Tell me why are you laughing. It all happen in dream but I feel it was real.

K: yes baby it was real *try to stop laughing*

T: WHAT!! you force me. I hate you

K: No baby I did not. Okay I'll tell you what happen

Flashback~

Karan was very angry. He was looking like a real lion who kill anyone he see. He was angry on Tejasswi and want to punish her. She was teasing him with Nishaant. Karan was jealous of him. So he kissed her hard and put her on bed.

Tejasswi was tired and don't want to do sex now. She told Karan not to do anything but he did not listen to her. She bite her lips hardly and feel water on lips he separate from Tejasswi and see she was crying

Karan feel bad see her crying. He want to punish her but He love her the most in this world He will never force her. He rub her tears away from eyes and kiss her eyes softly. Tejasswi can't stop sobbing. He can't see her crying. He also start crying and press his lips with her. He softly kissing her for 5 minutes.

T: I'll not talk to you *hit his chest with her little*

K: I am sorry baby. But You'll not make fun of me with that donkey Nishant. Next time I'll punish you.

Karan pull her more close. Make her sleep on his chest and patting her hair. Karan smile seeing her cute face in sleep. He kiss her forehead and he also sleep.

Back to story~

T: Ohh but you're bad you're forcing me.

K: when I did huh? I'll never force you but I'll punish you hard next time all our neighborhood will listen my name from your mouth *wink*

T: You... *shyly hide face in both hands*

K: hahahah why shyly baby. Hahah I was hahahah not force you *laugh* You are the one who force me to do *laugh* BTW yesterday we make love nicely with full of love and you dream bad thing that I force you which is totally opposite in reality. Listen baby I am telling you this 4th time I'll never force you to do sex with me. remember my words Ok.

T: I hope you never force me btw I don't feel my legs *sad pout*

K: *chuckle* You're the one who say "DADDY faster more faster and harder" for your kind information "We both have done more then 15 Rounds in our 2nd anniversary. BTW Happy anniversary BABYGIRL *smile*

T: Happy anniversary DADDY *smirk*

K: You want to do again *smirk*

What will Happen next to know more please vote and comment💌
Next part after 225+ votes🙈