10

K: I'm saying that. In my absence you have to take care of my wife and look at her whether she is going out during night. Just informed me if she go out from the house. One of the most important thing just look at her if she talk to that bastard Nishant. just informed me. if he go close to my Teju. Inform me each and everything of her. NOW YOU UNDERSTAND RAJIV OR NOT.

R: Yes I UNDERSTAND Kundrra clam down. Tell me Nishant is that boy who is holding Tejasswi waist?

K: Yes *angry voice+jealously look*

R: Don't be jealous Kundrra. Tejasswi always be yours.

K: She is always be mine. NONE CAN TAKE HER FROM ME. I LOVE HER. I-

He can't say any further words because his phone starts ringing. He picked up the call.

On call :

????: *Says something to Karan*

K: Ok I'm coming. Just wait 10 minutes. I'll be there *cut the call*

K: Rajiv I'm going. Always keep eyes on my wife if she go close to Nishant just informed me. I'll see her after returning.

R: Ok

They both left from Karan office. Karan left the school. Another side, Rajiv have a class so he is going to the classroom but someone call his name from the back.

KD: Hey Rajiv

R: Yes uncle

KD: I want to ask you something.

R: Yeah *nod his head*

KD: Where is he going?

R: You're asking about Karan. Sorry uncle I don't know where he is going. He didn't tell me. So I'm sorry.

KD: It's ok. Now you can go *Rajiv left that place*

KD: Where he is going? *went from there*

Rajiv pov
I have a class of science in Tejasswi's classroom. I entered the classroom and everyone greetings me. I started teaching but keeping eyes on Tejasswi everytime. I noticed that she is sad because Karan is leaving her alone and he say something to her in his office which make her more sad. I don't know what he has said. I look at the right side I saw Nishant who is comforting her. I don't want to shout at him to stop talking with her. But I have to do that.

R: Nishant & Tejasswi please look at the board while I'm teaching.

Nishant & Tejasswi: Yes sir.

I have again started teaching but everytime look at Tejasswi. She is sad.

45 minutes later~

Finally the class is over. So I called Tejasswi to come to Principle office.

R: Tejasswi please come to Principle office right now.

Principle office :

Tejasswi reach Principle office. She say 'May I come in sir'. Rajiv allow her to enter. Then-

T: Why did you call me sir?

R: I want to talk to you. Please have a sit. And don't call me sir, call me Rajiv. I feel little uncomfortable with sir. If you uncomfortable to call me Rajiv then call me Mr. Adatiya

T: Ok si-.... I means Mr. Adatiya

R: First take your sit *she sit on the chair* I call you for that, from tomorrow onwards Karan will not there with you. So Karan told me to take care of yours in his absence *Tejasswi get shocked* Don't be shocked I know you are Karan's wife because I'm his childhood best friend. You know what he didn't tell me about his marriage I get this news yesterday night from your father-in-law. Believe me I'm not bad boy sorry man. If you need any help so don't be hesitate to say to me. I always helps you *with smile*

T: Ok *low voice*

R: Ok. This is my number save it *give his number*

T: Thanks *smile*

R: Now you can go. you are missing your class.

T: Yeah

Tejasswi leave Principle office and enter the classroom but she did not find Nishant. She think Nishant must be in washroom. She sit on the brench and remembering today incident.

T: Why he say that I loose something?

Meanwhile Nishant On call ~

N: Don't worry ? Tejasswi trust me so much. From tomorrow onwards Karan will not be there then I'll start doing my work. You know what *say something* so it is easy for me to do *smirk* BTW I prepared the plan. So don't take any tention. I'll handle everything.

???: Yeah *smirk*

N: Now I have to cut the call.

???: Ok *cut the call*

N: come out from washroom.

Who is the person Nishant taking with?What is there plan? Where did Karan go? To know more please vote & comment💌
Target 150 votes