Part 23

Tejasswi starts kissing his neck and bite his neck hard and give a dark purple marks. She was sucking his neck very hard, giving wet kisses and hickey. Karan was feeling lot of pleasure and he was moaning uncountable.

Tejasswi slowly slowly go down to his collarbone, chest. She was giving hickeys there. She put his left nipple in her mouth and starts sucking like a baby.

T: Babyboy umm mm your nipple mm mm

Tejasswi bite Karan nipple very hard.

K: ahhh mommy slowly

After that Tejasswi suck his right nipple. She is making circle around his nipple with her tongue and sucking it. Like this only she go more down. She bite his abs. "Ahhhhh" he left a loud moan.

Tejasswi loving this so much that she can't express. She is wet hearing Karan moans. She can feel his dick become hard. She can feel it because she is hovering him.

Tejasswi go down and play with karan waist band. She go towards Karan dick. She kissed his dick length 2-3 times over his pant.

K: Mommy please don't tease me. Please touch me properly. I want to feel you.

Tejasswi smile at Karan and open his pant zip and pull down the pant. after that throw the pant on the floor. Karan was impatient and Tejasswi is loving to see Karan like this. So before going to pull the boxer down she rub his clothed dick for good 5-10 minutes. after that she slide his boxer. His dick come out like spring touching Tejasswi's face and stand straight like Eiffel tower.

T(in mind): Ahh my baby's dick is so big and thick. It will fit on me or not *pout*

K: Don't worry it will perfectly fit on you because it is only made for you. if not then I'll fit it.

Tejasswi kissed his dick tip softly and say- " I know it will fit on me". She put his dick in your mouth and starts sucking it. Only half of dick is fit in her mouth because she was giving blowjob first. "mhh mmhh mhh " She is enjoying every much. She rub the left part with her hands and enjoying "mhh mhhhh

K: Mommyy fuckk ahh so goood fuck please faster ahhh please

Tejasswi started sucking his dick in fast speed "mmm mmm ahh mhhh" Pre cum coming out of Karan dick

after sucking his length Tejasswi put Karan balls and sucking it and play with his dick.

K: ahhh Mommy I am ahh fuckk cuming

Tejasswi fastly take Karan dick in her mouth and Karan cum in her mouth. She drink all his cum and lick his dick to clean the cum.

K: you are so good mommy

Tejasswi stand up and look at Karan and wink. He was so much impatient to touch her but she will not let him easily.

After sucking his dick she undress herself in slow speed to tease Karan and thew on the floor where she thew Karan's pant. both of Their clothes lying on the floor in whole room. Now Tejasswi open her bra and panty too and thew them.

K: ISTG don't tease me or else you will get very hard punishment *Karan is so much impatient and needy to touch her*
Tejasswi being the naughty girl put a chair in front on Karan face and sit on it spreading her legs. Tejasswi giving a beautiful view of her pink pussy to Karan. Karan feel helpless he grons loudly.

Tejasswi spread her leg more and put her finger on her cunt. She started rubbing her cunt. Feeling horny.

T: ahhh fuck Karan this feels so ahh good. Ahhh I can imagine you are ahh doing this to me. I wish aahh you put your fingers inside me. *put 2 finger in pussy and finger fucking herself *

T: mnhhh ahhh mnhh Fuck Fuck Fuck Ahhhhhhhh *She come on her hand*

K: babygirl wait for my turn I'll not le- Tejasswi put her hand in his mouth.

T: ughh Karan don't speak and just teast me.

She again hover him, kiss him passionately and taste herself in kiss. She sit on his dick and rub him sitting on it.

K: Tejassswi do ittt *saying breathlessly*

Tejasswi being the naughty girl put a chair in front on Karan face and sit on it spreading her legs. Tejasswi giving a beautiful view of her pink pussy to Karan. Karan feel helpless he grons loudly.

Tejasswi spread her leg more and put her finger on her cunt. She started rubbing her cunt. Feeling horny.

T: ahhh fuck Karan this feels so ahh good. Ahhh I can imagine you are ahh doing this to me. I wish aahh you put your fingers inside me *put 2 finger in pussy and finger fucking herself *

Sorry for late update. I am a bit busy. I will give next asap 💌