14

Time skip~

Tejasswi happily reached school.

T: *in mind* From yesterday I have not seen your face baby. I want to see your face before you leave. Where are you huh? Ohh now I remember his dad call him so he must be in his dad office. Should I go? Go Tejasswi it's your father-in-law office.

She decided to go KD office but someone call her name from back. She turn-

T: Nishu

N: Yes BABYGIRL

T: You this time?

N: Yes. This is the school hour to come. BTW I want your help Teju. Will you help me

T: Yeah sure

N: I want to buy something beautiful for my girlfriend because her birthday is coming and I don't know what to buy for her. So can you help me.

T: Why not *pinch his cheeks cutely*

N: Ahh it is hurting *rub his cheeks*

T: Tell me what did you think to buy for her?

N: I have not think yet *sad pout*

T: Don't be sad. Let me think. *Nishant notice something and say-*

N: Babygirl where did you buy this earings. look so beautiful *coming close to her*

T: This one *point at her earings* I have buy from Gucci store. it is beautiful na?

N: Yes, it is so much beautiful and in your ears look more beautiful. *wide smile*. Can you give me this earings for today because today I visit that shop and buy the earings just like your.

T: Of course I'll give you and today I'm also going with you because today Karan also go to abc university and I'll bored at home so it's better to go with you and help you in shopping *smiling face*

Tejasswi start opening her left earing but it is so much tight to open. She say Nishant to help her.

T: Nishu it is tight. I have buy few days ago and today I wear it at morning. I struggle enough to wearing it.

N: Just wait I'll help you.

Nishant come close to Tejasswi and held her left earing and start opening it. They both are very close to eachother. Nishant breathe touching Tejasswi neck. But she don't have any problem because she know that they both love someone else. They are best friend forever.

But they don't know that someone watching them. That person eyes become red because of angr. Jealousy showing from his eye's. His eyes can kill anyone.

K: Just wait BABYGIRL I'll show you not following my words after coming. *He left*

N: Teju it is open *left earing* Give me I'll open next earing also.

Nishant start opening the next one but from the back they hear car horn. Both of them turn their heads and see the car is coming towards them. So, both of them quickly separated. Car gone from the middle of Nishant and Tejasswi. It is none other than- "Karan's car"

He drove his car between both of them. Tejasswi notice the car and *screaming* Karannnnnnnnnn.

T: *she turn towards Nishant* You bloody fucker. Only for you I have not seen his face *she twist his ear and bend him in her level*

N: Ahhhh Teju leave it is hurting ahhhhhhh *she twisting his ear more and make them red*

T: *angry voice* From yesterday I have not seen his face.

N: WHAT!! Ahhhhhh *still twisting his ear* he was not absent yesterday but ahhhh

T: I know he was not absent yesterday but when I went home he didn't come out from his room. not having dinner with me and today morning he left home early. Ufff *twist his ear more and make him scream out of lungs*

N: Ahhhhhhhh Tejuuuuuu

Finally Tejasswi leave his ear. He starts rubbing his ear because it was paining and become red. Nishant eye's become watery because it was hurting. Tejasswi notice his watery eyes and say-

T: Nishu *soft voice and come close * it is hurting alot huhh? *going to touch his ear*  I'm really sorry. I became angry and hurted you *Tejasswi eyes filled with water because Nishant ear was so much red* I'm really sorry please forgive me please.

N : It's ok *with smile* I forgive you. you are my bestfriend.

Tejasswi hug Nishant tightly. both of them hugging eachother then they hear class bell rings. time for classes. They both run towards their classroom. Tejasswi was sad because she has not seen the Karan's face and also hurted Nishant.

Nishant ask help from Tejasswi for gift. Is it Nishant's plan? To know more please vote and comment💌

Today is my holiday so uploaded next part. Please support me and tell me if you are liking my story or not. Please give honest comments💌
Target 180 votes