6

N: Stop laughing babygirl if you not then I'll not help you *cold*

T: Sorry... sorry... Now tell me your plan *excited to hear the plan*

N: WHAT plan? *confused*

T: *smile faded* Huh Nishu you're going to tell me the plan nah

N: Which plan you're talking about Teju?

T: I'm talking about Karan say me I Love You and We are having sex *shyly*

N: Oooo now I understand. You desperate girl *teasing Tejasswi*

T: Then tell *shyly but loud*

N: You don't have to do anything

T: WHAT!!

N: Yes my dear

T: Then how he will confess to me?

N: Teju still can't you understand

T: No say me na don't play with words

N: You don't have to do anything. Now what is it going that is ok.

T: OK

N : I want to tell you something *look at Tejasswi's eyes*

~Meanwhile Karan~

After saying thank you to all student Karan run in his office room. He has personal room in college office room but no one know about it. only Principal and Tejasswi know about it. He run to the room and shut the door. And he started opening his belt then he open his pant till keens. He sit on sofa in lying position. He was naked. He open drawer took Tejasswi photo. He put it on table in front of his eyes and pleasuring himself.

Karan put his hand on his dick top and rub it looking to Tejasswi photo. Then he slowly slowly rub his dick up and down. He was looking to photo and thinking about her.

K: Aahh Teju Ahh Ahh Ahhh Teju
Fuck babygirl what have you done to me.

He was rubbing his dick up and down, up and down very fastly. He was dreaming Tejasswi rubbing it. Thinking about Tejasswi put her hand on his naked dick made him more horny. His dick turn more hard.

He closed his eyes and again watching wet dream. But still rubbing his cock.

K: Fuck babygirl do like this ahh Rub my dick fastly. I love you Fuck Do more fastly ahhhh

He was now shaking and he was near his cum.

K: Fuck I'm cuming. Ahhh ahhh ahhh babygirl I want you to drink my seed. Ahhh when you will ahh take me in your little mouth. You ufff make me mad.

K: ahhhhh ahhhhh Teju ahhh babygirl ahhhhhhhhhhh

Karan lost in his moans. He has cum and so lost in pleasuring himself. He can't able to hear that someone is knocking the door.

~Accidentally DOOR OPENS~

He is so much lost in dreaming that he can not see that someone already arrived in his office.

???: What are you doing Karan?

Karan hear the voice and turn his head towards the person.

~Get Shocked~

Who is the person come in Karan
office? What will be Nishant say to Tejasswi?

Sorry this part is not long. Twitter dekhkar bura lag raha tha par I'll give next part long. Target 80 votes

If you like my book then pleas vote and comment my post. It will give me motivation to make other parts.