53

Karan get up and remove his all cloths. He smirk looking at Tejasswi. His dick is so hard. It make Tejasswi scare and horny.

T: please fuck me with your big dick daddy

Karan pick her and throw her on bed.
K: you want daddy's dick in your little hole sweetheart

T: yes daddy please destroy my hole 

K: yeah but this guava will stay in your ass whole time.

T: okay daddy as you say. I only want your dick and good marks in exam. You can do whatever you want with me.

Karan jump on her and starts smooching her with full love.
K: I love it so much when you obey me my love

T: yes master, I enjoy this punishment a lot. Fuck me na daddy. My pussy is carving for your dick *she holds his dick*

K: then what are you waiting for sit on it bitch and ride like a whore.

Tejasswi smiles widely. She come upon him and take his dick deep in her pussy while Karan holds her boobs and starts fucking her pussy hard.

T: aaha ahaha ohhh yess daddy ahaah fuck me harder ahah ahah

Karan was pressing her boobs. After one hour he roll and come upon her and starts banging her pussy holding her hairs

K: yeah my little slut take it ahah aha *He hold her neck while she was in pleasure*

T: aahah ahaah ahaah ohhh aaha daddy ahaa ahah

He fucks her for 2 hour continuously and then cum deep in her pussy

K: aaah aha amazing baby. I Love you so much *He bites her lips*

T: I love you too master *She hugs him*

Karan fall on her and she is under him with his dick in her pussy. He rolls and takes her on him

K: you love me babygirl?

T: Yes daddy I love you alot

K: what about your husband huh? *start suck her boobs*

T: he will not know ahhhhh about us. You give me good mmm marks andhhh I will give youhhh best sex ahhh.

T: aaha master you are such a good fucker.

K: I know and thank you. I didn't had this much rough sex in last few days.

T: why? Your girlfriend don't allow rough sex?

T: I have a cute little wife. I fucked her a lot but I love her so much. I can't give her pain.

T: So you are fucking me roughly. You don't love me master *annoyed voice*

K: yes I also love you a lot. You are my slut. My whore I can do anything to your little holes ahh. Look I am already hard thinking about banging you.

T: Aww let's seal the deal with round two then daddy *wink*

K: such a slut you are *laughs*

Karan rub his hands on her ass. Then he make her sit on keens.

K: sit on keens and hold your boobs.

Tejasswi obey him. Karan come close to her and put his dick between her boobs and start fucking her boobs.

T: this is ah crazy master mmm

K: ohh such a little slut you are tejasswi ahh loving this ahhh

T: ahh mmm

Karan increase the speed. Tejasswi take her tongue out so it can touch his dick when it come near to her mouth.

K: fuck fuck whore suck it ah I am cuming

Karan cum on her face and boobs. Tejasswi take some cum in hand and lick it.

K: today you are looking like a whore. Ahh I can't control. I will tear your pussy.

T: then give it to me. Use me as you want sirr.

Karan sit on couch and make her sleep on floor with her legs on couch. He rub her pussy.

K: tell me who fucks better me or your husband?

T: mmm you master

K: who's whore you are. Who's seed you will take in womb. *rubbing fastly*

T: your mmm master ahh

K: fuck tejasswi you are looking so tempting

Karan rub his dick on pussy but not inserting it. He was playing with her making her more horny.

T: please massterrrr

K: please what?

T: put it mmm inside my hole

K: beg for it like a good girl *teasing more*

T: Sunny put it inside right now and enough of rollplay. I want it now or no touch for 2 weeks

K: ahh baby it was fun. Okay don't worry I can't wait also

Karan starts banging her pussy. Guava was all the time in her ass only. Tejasswi and Karan both moaning mess. Tejasswi fall unconscious in between.

K: sorry baby I can't stop now. You make me a beast today.

T: mm ahh ahh mmm *moaning in unconscious*

K: fuckk ahh ahhh I can't stop ahhh ahhh yes fuck fuck

It was around 7 in night. Karan had fucked her for hours even she fell unconscious. He wasn't sleep at all. He was not him today. This rollplay made him insane. It couldn't stop himself.

He see Tejasswi sleeping in his arms with a smile. He kiss her cheek and removes his dick from her pussy.

K: mera laddoo. I fuck you so hard today. Sorry baby but what I can do. You are very tempting. Your ass must be paining due to guava na. I shall remove it

He spreads her ass and enters four fingers in it and slowly removes the guava.

Tejasswi was unconscious so she didn't react. Karan see the guava and rolls it on her pussy this making the guava covered with their juices and takes a bite

K: umm it tastes so yummy.

Tejasswi slowly open her eyes. She hear this and blush.

T: sunny

K: baby you wake up. I am sorry for fucking you when you are unconscious.

T: let's okay sunny but I can't enjoy when I was sleeping.

K: okay I will do again if you say *wink*

T: no you fuck me alot today. Now come let's go home.

Karan make her wear dress and he himself change then leave for home.

K: baby are you hungry?

T: yes Sunny. I did so much exercise to impress my professer you know. I am tired now. Can we eat outside.

K: okay what you want to eat? Which restaurant you want to go?

T: sunny I want to eat momos and noodles. Look there is a stall on other side rode.

K: no it is very unhealthy.

T: please please please. I want to eat that only or I will not eat. Please na baby

K: okay but don't tell me if you get unwell.

T: okay. I will not and yeah I want icecream also *flip hair sassily*

K: drama queen

They both eat food on street and went home.

What happen in next part? To know more please vote and comment💌

Next part after 300 votes only 🌚🙈
I am giving this part early for cute_tejran_45. It is for first and last time. Enjoy reading 😇