32

Karan reach college and parking his car. At same time Tejasswi bus also reach college. They both look at each other and smile.

At lunch break~

Tejasswi went to washroom in lunch. She was in one stall when she hear girls talking. They are junior students.

G1: Karan sir is so handsome na?

G2: *dreamingly* yes very handsome

G3: but he is very strict and always look angry

G1: this is what make him hot

G2: I love his angry look. He make me feel something

G3: you guys are crazy. He is our teacher. You shouldn't talk like that

G1&G2: Please stop talking. You are idiot look at him man

G2: I want him yaar. I will make him fall for me.

G1: I will also try on him. Maybe he fall for me.

Tejasswi get angry hearing this. She want to kill those girls. How can they talk about her husband like that. She open door very loudly.

T: Stay away from him *angrily*

G1&G2: Why? And who are you?

T: I am your senior. You have to listen to me stay away from him

G1: No we will not. You also want to make him yours?

G2: now I know why she shout on us. She want her path clear.

G3: you should not talk like with her. And please hear her.

G2: shut up you idiot

G1: You. whatever is your name I will make him fall for me now watch.

T: *smirk* hahah he will not

G1: how can you say. You are his girlfriend huh?

G2: ya ya tell

T: No but I hear him talking with a girl romantically in phone many time. He is very different with her soft type not this angry look. And I hear him say I Love You baby. I miss you and all. So forget your plan.

G1: you are lying I know

G2: yes why we believe you. I will try on him huh

T: try your luck all the best huh*left angrily*

Karan pov

Lunch is over. I want to see my beautiful wife. I decide to take extra class. I went in class. I saw Teju is sitting on last banch. She is looking very angry and making a cute pout. I want to kiss her pout but we are in class now.

K(in mind): why she is angry. Anyone say something to her? And she is sitting alone. Today Nishaant not come?

K: Tejasswi why you sitting on last banch? I told you to sit in front of me na. Come sit here.

T: No sir I am ok here *angrily*

K: Why don't you hear huh? Come and sit here. You are not a child listen to me *very loudly*

Tejasswi come and sit infront of Karan. She put her bag loudly. And look angrily at Karan.

K(in mind): What did I do? Why she looking at me like this. But haaye kitni soni lag rahi hai meri sherni. Uff uff uff my hotie🥵

K: Good Morning class. I come after 1 month I hope you all are good. Don't think I am talking softly now means you can do anything. Your exams are near so focus on class and I hope you not forget what I teach you in past.

All Student: yes we are good sir. And we learn well what you teach.

K: Miss Tejasswi. You did not say anything. You forgot everything huh? Don't worry I will teach you again. I don't want to fail my students *laugh*

T: I also know everything sir. I will not fail do not worry about me. I save your time

T(in mind): I know why you say that. You want to do romance. But I am angry on you. You will not get anything today.

K: okay class open chapter 13 *start teaching*

After class over. He ask to do sum and ask if anyone want to ask anything.

All student: No sir

K: okay go class over. Tejasswi you want I saw you did not solve one question. I'll tell you how to do

G1&G2: may I come in sir

K: yes. Who are you?

G1: sir we are student of class abc

G2: we ask a question but our maths teacher has important work he tell us to ask you.

K: okay tell what sum you can not solve

G1&G2: this sir

Karan start to teach them. But they are only looking at him not listening anything. This make Tejasswi angey.

T: sir can I go you teach them *without any expression*

K: no wait I will solve your problem today only *wink but girls did not*

One girl fall on him intentionally and smirk looking at Tejasswi

G2: I am sorry sir I did not want to fall my head spin and I fall.

K: it's okay. Next time take care

T: sir you are done or not

K: no wait

Karan look at her and he now know why she is angry. He thought to make her jealous. So he say-

K: you should take care of your health. You look so weak. Okay now focus and you can ask me anytime if you have any problam.

T: sir why don't you call her at your home and teach her. Atleast do not waste my time. I have so many things to do not have time to see your lovey dovey *left crying*

K(in mind): Karan you are a idiot. Look you make my baby cry. Now I have to manao her.

G1: *blushing* sir she is saying right. Give me your no I will come to your home and I know you also like me

K: *shout* shut up you idiot what you think of yourself. You are my student. Be in limit ok. I talk with you sweetly does not mean I like you. You are small kids for me like my sister that's why I talk with you like this but you.

G1&G2: *scared* I am sorry sir

K: now get lost from here *bang hands on table*

Girls left classroom crying.

What Karan will do to manao his baby? To know more please vote and comment 💌

I will post next part after 225+ votes but tomorrow night or next morning. I am very busy now days. Sorry if you find this part boring. I will make next part interesting 🤓