35

K: do you like this baby? *hopeful eyes*

T: umm good work Mr. Kundrra *dramatic tone*

K: Dramebaaz

T: what did you say huh?

K: nothing baby. I was saying I am happy you like it.

T: I love it sunny. Thank you for all this. No one did ever for me except my dad. I feel I am loved. This is best feeling you give me. And you complete all punishment, I though you will reject. But you are sweetu

K: how I can not complete the work my princess give me. And about all this. This is all for making you cry in this one year. Now I want to make you happy.

K: So princess allow me to take care of you. Your servant is at your service today.

T: There is more? *wide eyes*

K: yes princess. So tell me what you want to do first. I order your favorite food. Done your homework. Put your clothes here. What you check first? And yes there is more😁

T: Okay first put me down

K: No Today I will carry you all day. I will  not let your feel any pain.

Tejasswi first check her notebook all her homework is done. She check wardrobe. All her dresses is there. And Karan add some new dresses for her. He then take her to her room. Her closet is filled with lots of shoes and handbags. A big teddy bear is there on her bed.

Tejasswi is so happy. She tightly hug Karan and crying out of happiness.

K: You again start crying. Okay cry now I will not tell about next things.

T: look I am not crying. These is no tear now tell me what is next? *asking like kid*

K: okay *went to his room* you sit here I'll come back

Karan make Tejasswi sit and go outside. He then bring some cream and oil and a bathrobe.

K: Princess wear this till then I make everything ready.

Tejasswi come out feelings shy and Karan saw her. He was stuck to see her beauty.

K: beautiful😍

Tajasswi pov

When I enter in room I can't believe my eyes. Karan decorated his sorry sorry our room like it is our first day of marriage. I am so happy to see his efforts. It shows how much he love me. I am luckiest girl in world right now.

He order my favorite food. And done my homework. haha my cold husband turn into cute just for me. He bring new dress for me. And old my room is filled with lots of bags and shoes. There is lot of chocolate box with a teddy bear in bed for me. Today is best day of my life. Yes yes after the day of our marriage and the day we make love🙈

Karan pick me in his arms and take me to room. He give me bathrobe to wear. I am feeling shy what he will do now.

T: Kaa...Karan what is all this *shyly*

K: aww princess don't feel shy I will give you massage. You are so tired na. Come sleep here on your stomach.

T: Umm why all this there is no need. I am already impressed *shyly*

K: no I want to do this for my preety wife now come and lay here.

Tejaaswi sleep on her back. Karan come there and kiss her forehead. He put some oil in his hand and go near tejasswi. He open the note of her bathrobe. He can see her in only bra and panty.

T: Karan what are you- *cut by Karan*

K: *put finger on lips* shhh not say a word. Don't shy. I have seen you naked my times *laugh*

T: *turn into tomato*

K: turn around princess and open this also. This will disturb me

T: Open by yourself

K: desparete are we? *smirk*

Karan take oil and started rubbing her hands. Then he massage her legs. He started from toe and go near her thighs. "Mmm aamm mm" Tejasswi moan lightly

K: don't moan princess. I am not able to control

Karan go near her panty and open it he rub near her pussy. Then he went to her belly her massage there. He open her bra. Her boobs come out. Karan wanted to suck them but he continues his work.

He massage her boobs, then her neck. He then make her sit and remove her bathrobe.

T: Karan please

K: what happen baby?

T: why you stop? I love what you are doing. You are making me needy.

K: you love that *smirk* I only want to make you relax. You horny girl always needy.

T: shut up and do your work Mr. Kunddra

Karan turn her make her lay on stomach. He put worm oil on her back and started massaging her.

T: ahh Karan umm do like this. Umm this feel so good

K: see again horny girl. I don't even touch you there *laugh and continue his work*

Karan went near her ass and massage there also. He give massage for 2 hours and in this time Tejaaswi was enjoying and moaning. Karan dick become hard listen her moans but he control.

T: why you stop *irritated*

K: Madam time is over. From last 2 hour I am giving you massage. Now I am tired.
*he take her in bridal style*

T: now you're not tired huh? *teasing look*

K: uff uff always thinking same thing. I am hungry but before eating. Let me help you with taking bath

What will happen in next part to know more please vote and comment💌