30

T: No. not interested. My lower part is paining alot

K: I'm also not interested to do because yesterday my dick work very hard and now it was paining. Only for you my dick is paining *cold tone but also controlling his laugh*

T: Like I'm the one who has done everything and you innocent boy don't know anything *irritate voice*

K: Then who is saying "Daddy faster harder" and you also ride on my dick very fast and suck it harder also huh

T: Like you don't enjoyed huh. Who is saying "BABYGIRL like this, more deep" who is saying this you or ghost huh?

K: You're moaning and scratch my back with your big nails. Ugg it is not hurting?*one eyebrow up*

T: Yes I'm the one who done everything. I force you. I hurt you and your dick too. In my dream you force me and in reality I forced you huh. I don't want to talk with you *going to get up from the bed*

But he hold her waist and pull close to him and say-

K: I'm just having fun with you and you take it seriously huh. You ride on me, scratch my back. I'm really loved it. sorry baby I'll not have fun with you now on *cut off because Tejasswi starts laughing*

T: You think I'm serious *laugh* I'm also having fun with you *laugh* how could you think I'll be angry because of your nonsense+dirty talks huh. After so long time you're in my arms. Why I waste my time to be angry on you huh. I really love you Karan. Please promise me you never leave me *she show him hand and say to touch it*

He touch her hand and give soft kiss on her lip after that he say-

K: I promise I'll never leave you in any situation. I love you baby *smile*

T: I love you too baby *smile back*

They both looking at eachother eye's but her fucking phone ruined your beautiful moment.

K: I think it is Nishaant just like your dream. check it.

Tejasswi check the caller ID and it was Nishaant only. Karan was right and her breath become heavy because you get scared. She starts thinking if her dream comes true. She quickly received the call

T: Hello Nishu

N: are you still sleeping?

T: Yes I'm sleeping.

N: But your voice saying something else .*worried voice* did you have seen bad dream because your breath becoming heavy or Mr. Kundrra eat you like lion?

T: What are you saying huh. leave it and say why did you call me?

N: Mr. Kundrra is beside you right.

T: *she look at Karan* Yes

N: Put the phone on speaker *order tone*

T: But why?

N: Why you always want to know the reason. how I say just do nah.

T: Ok ok *she put phone in speaker*

N: Hello Mr. Kundrra

K: Hii Nishaant

N: How are you?

K: Fine and you?

N : I'm also fine btw how's your dick *laughing*

Tejasswi and Karan face become red.

T: What are you saying?

N: Did I say wrong. you both didn't do sex yesterday huh. And I know Mr. Kundrra not leave you after I went from your house. *teasing*

K: This is the way to talk with your teacher huh *cold*

N : *laugh* you're my teacher *laugh* for your kind information I'm not your student anymore. I have passed the school many years ago. I just come to your school for meeting my best friend. BTW Happy anniversary both of you. Now spend your time I'll not disturb you guys. I just call you both to wish you nothing more *laugh* so BYE *cut the call*

K: Your bestfriend have some problem. How did you tolerate him from childhood *irritate voice*

T: Don't say bad words towards my bestfriend. he was so nice btw you should thank to God that he didn't beat you yesterday. And what he say is wrong just few minutes ago you're saying that your dick is paining and when he ask you WTF make face.

K: Ok ok. Now eat something. I am very hungry. We did not eat anything from yesterday and did lots of hardwork. You will become weak baby. Come lets eat.

T: awwie you care for me. I love you so much. But you were rude to me in past. Don't care if I eat or not *sad face*

K: who says I don't check or care. I always know when you was hungry. I don't eat when you don't eat. And baby I make you eat many time without telling you. I send those children and ask them to ask for food and they force you remember. I did all.

K: I always care for you baby. Not be sad. But now I'll make you feed from my hands. Happy😁 Let's go

They eat food with feeding each other and sleep in each other arms.

What will happen now. To know more please vote and comment💌

Sorry guys I'll not post for next 3-4 days. I have some problem in family. This part I already write in past so giving it now😺