38

Karan throw the pillow on floor and look into her eyes intancely. He pull her more close to him. Both are lost in each other's eyes. Their face is very close. Karan move one his hand and cup her cheek and put other hand on her neck. Their breath became heavy. Tejasswi stand on her tip toes and press her lips on Karan lips. Karan quickly took her full lips in his mouth and suck it. Tejasswi lock her hands in his neck and response with same passion.

Tejasswi bite Karan lips and he give access to his mouth. She explore his each and every corner of his mouth. Karan hands are travelling on her body. He open her bathrobe note and throw on floor. Tejasswi jump on him and put her legs on his waist.

Karan carefully make her sleep on bed and come upon her. He kiss her hungrily. He break the kiss and nuzzle his nose between her boobs. "Mmmmm" Tejasswi moan on his action.

Karan start licking the space between her boobs. Tejasswi was getting wet by this. She hold his hair tightly.

T: ahh Karan

Karan look at her. He take her one boob in mouth and say-
K: don't get needy baby. It is time for my dessert.

T: *confused* what? I am not understanding

K: *press both boobs in hands and say* this dessert baby. My sweet milk. Now don't disturb me.

Tejasswi blush hear him. Karan again take boob in mouth and play with his tongue. Press it hardly. After some time he taste something sweet in mouth. He became happy and sucking like baby.

T: you like the taste sunny?

K: mmm umm mmm *making noise* yes very. I will daily drink this.

T: *blushes*

K: baby mmm I love you mmm *close eyes and drinking milk*

Tejasswi smile and kiss his head. After half hour her phone show a message. She became worried.

T(in mind): What you did Teju. Now what to do? How I ask him. He will become angry.

K: *bite nipple harshly* why you stop?

T: *in thoughts* what I stop? You are drinking na. If it is not coming. What I do. Close the cap of my boobs like tap huh.

K: what are you talking baby? Cap? Tap?
I don't understand.

T: nothing you do your work *with no expression*

K: I am sorry. If you not like. I will stop. *Karan got sad and start to get up*

T: *hold his hand* where are you going? Come baby drink my milk. It is all yours. I am all yours. You can drink when you want. I was thinking something.

K: okay *again jump on her and start drinking milk*

K: uumm mm I was mm talking about mm mmm my hair Mmmmm

T: what?

K: ummm ummm mmm why you stop play with my hair *look at her with puppy eyes*

T: awiie my baby *start playing with his hairs*

T(in mind): this is time. I should ask him. I will not let this chance go away easily.

T: baby ahhh dont bite harshly ahhh I want to talk

K: hmm mm say mmm

T: can we go to club today? *scared*

K: *leave nipple with pop sound* No. We are not going.

T: please please please my all friends are going. I was angry on you in school so I said yes. Please allow me

K: Ohh now I understand this is your plan. You want to fight and want another boy.

T: *crying* no you are thinking wrong. I only love you. Please you also come. We will come fast please *make famous puppy eyes*

K: No means No I alr-

T: *Tejasswi put his mouth on her nipple* okay drink we will not go

K: uhhhh mmm Teju

Tejasswi did not say anything and again put her nipple in mouth. He again try to say something but she again did same.

K: *drink angrily and biting*

T: ahh fuck ohhh slow ahhh bite slowly shitt sunny stop ahhhhh ahhh

K: what I will do. You are not listening.

T: What is this way but. Okay tell me what you are saying.say?

K: We will go to club okay. But for only one hour.

T: yeyyyy you ate best sunny *kiss on lips*

K: okay now let me do my work again.

Karan again letch on her boob and cup her pussy. He was softly playing with her pussy and drinking milk. Like this one hour leter tejasswi cum. He drink her juice make her clean from his tongue.

K: you are very tasty baby. I want to eat you everytime. But we also need to go. Change your clothes.

I am sorry I write this part. It is not good I know but I try my best in next part.
What will happen in club? To know more please comment and vote 💌