34

K: I will baby. But I am very fuddu in this. I never talk with any girl. How will I make you happy.

T: think think Mr. Kundrra. Today a professer is not having any answes hahaha.

K: Don't laugh. Aacha what about I give you chocolate brownies.

T: umm

K: and make your favorite breakfast everyday and also iron your clothes. Then you forgive me?

T: only this much. No. put more efforts.

K(in mind): how I will make her happy yaar. Why are you so fuddu Kundrra

K: okay I'll do everything you tell me today okay. Then you decide you forgive or not.

T: but if i not get impressed. Then I will leav- *cut by Karan*

K: don't say that please. I'll try everyday and everything to make you smile. Please give a chance.

T(in mond): awwie my sunny is so cute. I already forgive you baby but I am loving this side of you. I'll make you do everything *evil laugh*

T: okay okay now make me sit on my seat.

K: no you sit like this only. Near to my heart.

T: I'll do everything you tell me today okay *mimicking him* look who is not listening now.

Karan put her on seat and started driving. And Tejasswi think about different things to trouble Karan. She got an idea and message someone something.

T(in mind): now you will see what I will do hahaha

T: Stopppppppp *loudly*

K: what happen baby. Why you shout. Are you okay? *worried tone*

T: *smile sheepishly* I want to eat panipuri. Look that uncle is selling on stall.

K: No you will not eat that. He will hurt your stomach.

T: you forgot your promise Mr. Kunddra *smirk*

K: ok ok lets go. Don't know what will you make me do in whole day.

They both went to the stall and Tejasswi tell to make panipuri for both of them.

T: uncle make panipuri for us and please give him spicy on. Don't stop till I say you ok?

Tejasswi is enjoying but It is torture for Karan. They eat 21 panipuri. Karan mouth is burning. He has tears in eyes but still eating. Tejasswi see his face and feel bad so she stop that uncle and leave

T: How was panipuri? Now let's eat icecream.

K: okay what flavour you want?

T: 1 mango, 3chocolate, 2 vanilla

K: this much but you can only order 1 na. I will not eat this much

T: who says this is for you. It is all for me. And yes as you promise me you have to eat.

Karan bring ice cream and they both eat. Tejasswi was enjoying icecream and Karan adores her. She got and idea and started kissing him. After 1 min break the kiss.

K: why you kiss me in front of everyone.

T: umm there was icecream on your lips and I don't want to waste it. *they both went home*

K: welcome princess. Tell me what you want me to do now.

T: nothing you only do my sums which you give and do my rest homework. Then bring my clothes from my room and put in your room. I'll stay here from today.

K: yehhhh *he got excited and lift her in arms*

T: stop behave like a child. Now let me sleep peacefully. Till I wake up do all work and my homework too.

K: as you say princess

Tejasswi went to a room and sleep for 3 hours. In that time Karan do all her homework and bring her clothes in his room and arrange it.

After 3 hours~

Tejasswi wake up and did not see Karan in room. She went in kitchen he was not there. She found whole house. Then though to check his room. It was locked from inside.

T: Sunny open the door. It's okay if you not done my homework. I will not scold. Open the door *Nothing happen*

T: open the door or I will go out on date with other boy.

She hear door open sound. She went inside and get shocked. Room is decorated with candle light and fairy lights and ballons. Rose path is made from door to bed. "Welcome to your room Princess" is written on wall with latters. On one table there is her favourite food.

T: what is this sunny. What you did *teary eyes*

K: Don't cry princess. I don't want to see tears in your eyes. Don't you like this? Welcome to your room. Please walk on this path.

Tejasswi enter the door and walking. Chocolates are falling on her. It is like chocolate rain😙. She went near Karan. He held her hand. She jump on him.

K: do you like this baby? *hopeful eyes*

What Tejasswi will answer to know more please vote and comment💌
Next part after 250+ votes 🙈🙈
I'll post tomorrow morning🌞