13

Phone again rings loudly. It disturb Karan's sleep 🤪

(Writer: Itna jaldi nahi hone wala romance. Abhi bohot drama hai. Wet dream se kaam chalega Karan ka🥲 and you all are very intelligent 😙😎)

Karan wake up. Look at time at 5:00 am. He see the caller ID it was his DAD. He quickly picked up call.

On call :
KD: Good morning son.

K: Yeah, good morning dad. Why did you call me in early in the morning. any problem.

KD: I have call you because, did you put that file which I given you yesterday.

K: Which file you're talking about?

KD: That means I didn't give you. Son please come school right now I'm on the way of the school have breakfast at school. Ok. now come fast.

K: Ok dad I'm coming *They both cut the call*

Karan look at his hard boner and say-
K: I know you also want Tejasswi. Don't worry soon I make her mine. But now I have to fix you.

He go to bathroom, jerk himself taking Tejasswi name then did his morning routine. Karan quickly wore his dress and take his car keys. He went downstairs and left home.

~Meanwhile Tejasswi

Tejasswi wake up at 7 o'clock. She do her morning routine and come downstairs. She found that the main door is open. She take her steps more and find that Karan's car is not there. She feels very hurt.

T: You didn't want me to say 'Goodbye' so you left early in the morning. I am not good or what Karan. Why you not love me. Why you hurt me. *water starts falling from her eye's*

She started crying but something grabbed her attention. That was a "NOTE" lying on the table. She walk towards the table and find something written on the "NOTE"

TEJASSWI,

I'm going to school because Dad has called me. So I have to leave early. I know you feel hurt I have not talk to you from yesterday when you come back to college. I know we don't talk much but I'm tired of packing bags and also don't know when I fall asleep so I don't have my dinner. Leave this talk come to main point. I have made for you orange juice and your favorite sandwich. Juice is in the fridge and sandwich on dinning table . So, drink and eat before coming to school. When you finished everything then please lock each and every windows of the house. I locked my room before coming so leave that one because keys of my room is with me. Positively lock the main door before going to school. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. SEE YOU AT COLLEGE. BYE

From
........

There is no name written but Tejasswi understand who has written this. Her face turned into happy one and she quickly rub hee tears and went towards fridge. She open and find orange juice. She happily drink orange juice in one go. After finishing her juice she run towards dinning table. Eat sandwich slowly enjoying the taste. After finishing her breakfast, quickly lock each and every windows of the house just how Karan say her to do. She finally lock everything and left home. She is going to college by walking.

T: *talking to herself* I don't expect this letter *holding the letter near to heart* he really cares about me *with smile* And me how I started crying like baby thinking that he don't care about me, he never love me many negative thoughts are roaming in my mind. But this letter *holding the letter* is opposite of my thoughts I always keep this letter safely with me. *kiss the letter*

Karan pov :

I again watch wet dream about Teju *shyly*. I am sad today because I have to go away from Teju for 1 month. But after coming home I'll make her mine. I know she become sad as I am leaving. So, I make her favorite sandwich and orange juice. And write a letter. I hope she will happy now. I leave the house, come to college and park my car in parking area. I directly went to dad office without wasting anytime. I open the door and see my dad sitting with lots of paper/ a file. I went and sit on chair. Then my dad say-

KD: I finally got the file *giving file to Karan*

~After few minutes~

Karan scanned the full file. Then his dad say to give this file to the principal of the university and now let's go for breakfast. They both went towards Cafeteria for having breakfast.

Karan is going what will happen now? He meet Tejasswi before leaving? To know more please vote and comment💌
Target 180votes