Prologue part 1

[Scene: The void]

(Y/n): So I died

???: Correct

(Y/n): Are you death?

???: No I'm not death, what was the last thing you remember?

(Y/n): The last thing I remember?

*Flashback* (Y/n)'s pov

I was returning home from a day out with my friends I had my AirPods in listening to music, the red light turned on as I waited with a bunch of other people, I wait a good 5 minutes then the people walked in front of me, then I noticed the light was green, I looked to the right and to the left to be sure then I walked forward then I hear something stop next to me, so out of curiosity I looked to see.

(A/n: Don't own image, man is (Y/n) wearing casual clothes)

The last thing I thought was...

(Y/n): 'What the F__k'

*Flashback end* no pov

(Y/n): That was the last thing I remember.

???: I see, Considering your a geek, you know what this means?

(Y/n): Yeah I got Isekai'd.

???: Yeah, so you can pick which powers you'll get but not the world you will go to so pick carefully.

(Y/n) didn't say anything as he took the time to think what powers he would want. He played a lot of games and watch anime's so there wasn't a shortage of power to pick from, after i while he said is choice.

(Y/n): I want to be a archon with all seven gnosis.

???: Good choice, You will need that power where you are going. Just so you know your powers and choice will influence the world you go to, so are you sure you want to continue with this choice?

(Y/n): Yes, I continue with my choice.

???: Very Well.

??? Then opens a portal and (Y/n) walks through, into his new world ready for what comes his ways unknown of the changes he brought to world and to the inhabitants of this world.