Meeting an old friend

[scene: Unknown location]

Kevin was sitting on his throne after getting the report of what happened in Arc city, Gray Serpent left the room to leave Kevin to his thoughts, Kevin sighed then closed his eyes, suddenly he felt a a wind hitting against his face. He then opened his eyes, to see he is no longer in his base but was currently standing on a mountain, he looked up to see an open area not to far from him. Kevin then realised what happened.

Kevin: I'm in a dream. So let's go see him.

Kevin the walks up the rest of the way to the open area, once he got there he had a look around there was a pond with a platform in the centre, hit had a stone table with three stone sets, with a tree casting it shadow to block out the sun's rays, other then that there wasn't much of anything else, a few trees here and there and a cave entrance at the back of the area.

But that wasn't what had Kevin's attention, he looked at the man sitting on one of the stone seats. A man Kevin was familiar with. He walked over, there was a stone pathway to the platform in the water, however Kevin didn't use it as he got close to the water, parts of it froze as he walked across. The man had was wearing modern day clothing as he turned to look at Kevin.

Kevin: (Y/n)

(Y/n): Kevin

The two didn't say anything as Kevin has taken a seat.

Kevin: I see you are doing well.

(Y/n): I can say the same for you, I do hope you and your group hasn't been to rough with my students.

Kevin: I haven't but my subordinates, I can't say. Still I see great potential in some of them, that Bronya and Seele girls.

(Y/n): I know, especially with what those two have gone through and what they will become.

Kevin: I know now

(Y/n): *rises eyebrow* Know what?

Kevin: How you felt.

(Y/n) didn't say anything as he looked at Kevin dead in his eyes. As Kevin continued.

Kevin: Back then, I didn't know why you were always planning for the future and was worried what your actions would do. However after being in the Sea of Quanta, I saw bubbles universes rise and fall, I saw how they played out, and one day curiosity had picked my interest, then I saw the effects of what I did and how it effected the outcome. It was then I realised what you were going through.

Kevin looked at (Y/n) with a serious facial expression and a sincere look in his eyes.

Kevin: You know what's going to happen, even back then you knew the outcome, but you don't have the powers to change or fix what you do, that why you were and probably still are being cautious. You still trying to help everyone get the best outcome.

(Y/n):.........You right, I do know what's going to happen and I trying to help improve things along the way without causing to much big changes that can cause any negative effects that might happen. It's as a say goes, "knowledge can be a blessing and a curse"

Kevin: You knew what we did, especially what I did to-

(Y/n): Stop, I know what you are going to say, I knew the outcome but I was still grieving at that.

The two sat in silence, after a few minutes Kevin spoke again

Kevin: I'm not going to remember this conversation, am I?

(Y/n): No we are in a dream, when you wake up, you won't remember it completely or at all, it's difficult to tell the effects of dreams either with you and the others.

Kevin couldn't help but to let a a small laugh. Then everything was turning white.

(Y/n): It's time for you to wake up now, see you in reality at some point.

Kevin: One more question before I go, how long before you start getting involved again?

(Y/n): Well I still have some moves to make and I'm waiting for somethings to happen before I can make those moves, so a while before I can get-

(Y/n) didn't have a chance to finish as everything was gone and Kevin woke up on his throne, he looked at his weapon, he couldn't remember everything from his dream, but what he did remember, he met an old friend.

[scene change: With (Y/n)]

(Y/n) opened his eyes and got up from where he was sitting upon the facility that Himeko was staying at, he walked out to see Himeko walking around.

(Y/n): Getting use to walking around again Himeko?

Himeko turned around to see (Y/n) standing there looking at her.

Himeko: Yeah, I thought, that it would be the last time I would get the chance let alone still live after saving Kians from the 2nd Herrscher. What were you doing?

(Y/n): I was catching up with an old friend in his dreams.

Himeko: Speaking of dreams I think I know how Kiana got full marks back then.

(Y/n): Ohh, how so?

Himeko: You gave her the answers in a dream, Kiana fell asleep in the library, then you gave her some dream that helped Kiana remember the correct answers.

(Y/n): Well if that's what you think.

Himeko looked at (Y/n) with are you serious look, she then watched as he walked away, she then shook her head and ran after him demanding answers to questions she has.