Herrscher at school

[Scene: Hyperion]

The flying battleship known as the Hyperion was heading toward Nagazora City, the location of the third eruption, which gave birth to the third Herrscher. The Herrscher of thunder. (Y/n) & Himeko in their one of their many battlesuit's has arrived on the bridge. Both looked outside through the large window in front of them to see a massive thunderstorm covering the whole city.

Himeko: Looks like we have arrived.

(Y/n): Yes we have, do we have a visual on the Herrscher?

H/w1 (Hyperion worker): Yes sir pulling up visual now.

The screen at the captain position has lit up to show a dark blue/Purple hair girl in a torn school uniform with lightning coming off her with 4 wings on her left as they were conducting lightning to stick anything that to close to her as well her left arm being covered in Honkai energy. She was holding an unconscious white hair girl in a school uniform as another grey hair girl was fighting off honkai zombies.

Himeko: Well that the Herrscher, we know what to do.

(Y/n): Wait Himeko have closer look. The lightning isn't hurting the white or the grey haired girls, but are attacking the Honkai zombies.

H/w2: He's right, when a zombie gets to close to them the lightning strikes the zombie.

Himeko: Hmmm, well what should we do?

(Y/n): I say we go down and help them out.

With that, (Y/n) & Himeko both got ready to drop. The hanger doors opened and both dropped, (Y/n) using anemo to fly, grabbed Himeko and drooped her above a bunch of zombies that was charging at the girls.

Meanwhile with the three.

The Herrscher was using her lightning to fight off the zombies as she was holding on to the white hair girl as the grey hair girl was using a knife and a gun to fight of the Honkai infected.

Herrscher: Bronya how are you holding?

Bronya: The Bronya is holding up fine, but Bronya is running low on ammunition, how is Kiana Idiotka, Mei?

Mei: Kiana is still unconscious, Bronya look at!

Bronya turns around to see a large group of infected rushing at her, only for something to drop on them and take them all out.

Mei: What was that?

???: Not a what but who, Herrscher.

The smoke disappeared to reveal Himeko carrying a great-sword.

(A/n:Don't own image)

The two girls looked to see the Valkyrie Himeko.

Himeko: are the three are you okay?

Mei: the two of use are but are friend here is unconscious.

After Mei said that the white haired girl Kiana woke up which caused Mei and Bronya to sighs in relief. Then (Y/n) drops in his battle-suit with his bow in hand with the anemo glow in his hair.

(A/n: Don't own image, also change the colour to anemo colour scheme with black combat boots on)

(A/n: also don't own this image)

(Y/n): Alright the area is secure, all Honkai infected has been taken care of.

Himeko: I still don't know how parts of your hair changes colour.

(Y/n): Don't worry about it, *turns to Mei* can you turn back to normal?

Mei: Oh right, * stops Honkai energy* sorry about.

(Y/n): No problem, but do you 3 mind we brings you for questioning and to make sure the other two aren't infected.

The three girls talked amongst themselves before turning about to the two, and agreed.

Himeko: Great, *radios in* This is Himeko, requesting pick, we found three civilians.

With that a small ship came and picked the 5 up and brought them to the Hyperion.