Staff reunion

[scene: The Deep]

(Y/n) was walking through the Deep, remembering old times he spent here. Good times, bad times. He just walked through remembering.

(Y/n): This place has truly left untouched by time.

He leans over to have a look the luminous seaweed, that can be found through out the deep.

(Y/n): I still think this stupid idea back then, but hey if it works, it works.

He continues then he see Theresa, the person he needs to talk to about Himeko.

(Y/n): Theresa.

Theresa looks to see (Y/n) walking over to her.

Theresa: (Y/n), how are you?

(Y/n): I'm good, just taking a trip down memory lane.

Theresa: Well anything different?

(Y/n): Besides the people, no nothing has changed.

Both had a small laugh.

Theresa: This place is beautiful.

(Y/n): Yeah, not a lot of places like this left around the world.

Theresa: Speaking of around the world are there any secrets left?

(Y/n): Now where would be the fun in telling be, however there is something I need to talk to you about...

Theresa: Talk about what?

(Y/n): Well it's about a red haired friend of ours.

Theresa: Tesla?

(Y/n) looked at Theresa with a "are you serious" look.

(Y/n): Our drunk red haired friend.

Theresa: Ohh, so anything about her come up?

(Y/n): Well, goods news she wake and up and about, bad news she longer has her Valkyrie powers.

Theresa: I see, well that good, at least I didn't lose another friend, because of that Herrscher.

(Y/n): Yes, however there is something to note.

Theresa: What?

(Y/n): Well the Pyro gnosis has now taken residence inside of her body.

Theresa: So what you are saying is that Himeko now bears the Pyro gnosis.

(Y/n): Yes.

Theresa: Is she?

(Y/n): No, she not archon, she is like Wendy before she did the Anemo trial.

Theresa: I see...... I want to see her.

(Y/n): Are you sure Theresa?

Theresa: Yes, I'm sure.

(Y/n): Okay.

(Y/n) then gathered energy around them, and not an even a moment later, the two of them was now at the facility where (Y/n) had Himeko recovering at. The two walked through the facility until they arrived at Himeko's room.

(Y/n): Wait here, I will call you in.

Theresa nodded as she watched. (Y/n) walked into the room to see Himeko with a bottle of alcohol.

(Y/n): Really are you trying to make your short life even shorter.

Himeko: Oh, (Y/n) there you are.

He then takes the alcohol from Himeko.

Himeko: Hey!

(Y/n): You woke up from a Coma, after fighting our Herrscher possessed student, not to long ago. Now you're drinking alcohol again.

Himeko: Yes I am, what's the problem?

(Y/n): Oh myself.

Himeko laughed at (Y/n) as Theresa was silently watching with a smile on her face.

(Y/n): Anyway Himeko, you got a guest.

Himeko: a guest?

(Y/n): Yes, you can come in now.

Himeko look towards the door to see a familiar small white haired girl walk in, she sat right up upon see who it is.

Himeko: Theresa?

Theresa: I got some much to say to you, but I will hold that off for later. However what I will say is, it's good you back Himeko.

Himeko: Glad to be back Short shack.

Theresa then punched Himeko, then she gived the red hair woman a hug after missing her for so long, as (Y/n) watched and smiled.